Yup your rank system is still broken

I’ve now lost 12,000 points and getting -points on winning rounds.

This is actually funny. I’m trying too get too bronze 1 with top. 1% win in world goo show how bad your game is.

By trying I mean playing tdm and winning whilst getting consistently positive actual k/d. Losing one round too get the mega -

The ranking system definitely seems broken right now. I believe everyone is losing much more points on round wins than losses. It’s happening even with clearly excellent performance. I’ve rarely ever lost points in a round before, and when I do, the game is still a net positive because of the points I get in other rounds. But it’s certainly different in the last couple days for me and I’m not surprised to lose points right now.

1 Like

Im going to I take some advise I got from another member on this forum and write this season off.

The game is unfinished and broken.

They need too concentrate on fixing the game rather than trying too see stuff on there store. People will not buy more ■■■■ whilst they cannot play the game.

1 Like

Yeah completely broken, like the rest of the game

1 Like

Played the first time in three weeks, went 30/3 in guardian and won the match. Lost 2600 points and I am already in silver tier. The game is beyond broken.

2 Likes

The fact there’s less than 40 posts of people playing this game and the majority is horse or escape tell you everything in regards too there ranked system problem

1 Like

Yooooo i play this game for my rank ONLY. I dont do any other game format, strictly ranked play only and this shyt where im getting 70 elims 20 breaks and going -371 is ■■■■■■■ ridiculous. How could TC have released gow 5 and still not get the ■■■■ right?! Im not purchasing another ■■■■■■■ thing from these idiots. Im very happy to have this piece of shyt on the game pass and not waste my money buying it. Thank god!!

2 Likes