Your Most Played Game (All Time)

For those that don’t know. To mark Xbox’s 20th Anniversary, Microsoft has created a Xbox Museum. Check it out below:

Here you can see details on the history of Xbox but also your own personal history with the consoles, such as first game played, first achievement, etc. You are allowed to do this by selecting “My Xbox Museum” and controlling an Avatar to run around your own room filled with personal accomplishments.

Anyway, hitting the “share” icon in the above right corner will bring up a short summary including your achievements and most played game. I’m generally curious about the latter.

What’s your most played game of all time?

7 Likes

Have one guess as to mine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wasnt expecting this tbh

1 Like

3 Likes

Im honestly surprised gears 3 didnt make the top 5

2 Likes

ark survival evolved such a fantastic game, i played this game 3 4 years ago solo on my own with no friend it was such a blast even though i got raided and killed and prisoned so many times still that game was so much fun… definitely great to see on top of your most played game.
cannot wait for ARK2 with unreal engine 5

1 Like

@grey_mineman your thoughts my friend?

2 Likes

I dont see a problem tbh :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bit boring as never recovered my old gamer tag so doesn’t go back far.

I’d imagine the fallout series’/elder scrolls & gears 1/2/3 would appear otherwise.

2 Likes

I’d say definitely still acceptable :joy::+1:

Dragon Quest ???

1 Like

Had an old tag but lost the login information to it so I’ve had “RelaxingKoty” since 2014. I like Gears 5 and Destiny 2, what can I say?

2 Likes

I’m surprised how calm you and @WHEL4N are about new accounts. Unless of course you ran out of things to burn.

I definitely wouldn’t if I somehow lost access to this one :joy:.

2 Likes

Was definitely annoyed at the time but its been along time since then so I’m over it. Gears 3 wouldve been my most played game on that old account.

1 Like

GoW hasn’t been my main game since like 2015.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Ouch. Believe me when I say I know the pain. I had my glorious near 100% (one remaining medal) progress reset by accident when transferring data to a new console. A lot of years. A lot of grinding. Not good. Should’ve just not been stubborn and got the Vengeful Onyx medal…

Naturally, I tried for seriously 3.0 when Gears 3 came out but I was one of the unfortunate souls who got reset so that killed my motivation. Lol I didn’t lose anything big besides Adam Fenix on that old account.

1 Like

Tbh I had years off Xbox, I went PS for a bit cos my brother begged me, a strange move I know! :rofl:

1 Like

Well that’s fair enough :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad you said it :joy:

1 Like