Your favorite thread

What do you consider to be the most epic, most legendary, most awesomest thread on the forums?
For me, its a tie between these two…

1 Like

Blood Moon Imago was a good time.

1 Like

The fact that he marked that particular post as the ‘solution’ really seals it.

1 Like

The former :blush:

I’m biased because I was apart of it but the latter thread also made me feel guilty lol. I’m pretty sure I spawned the idea with this sarcastic tweet:

3 Likes

For the sheer amount of inspiration given to TC:

3 Likes

Cotton ?

1 Like

I would be remiss if I didn’t include this one…

1 Like

I’d say my favourites are any that I made :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Haven’t seen you in awhile

2 Likes

Haha, I don’t remember that topic :joy: love it :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah been busy. Gonna stop by every now and again.

2 Likes

Any thread made by @DAVID_THE_CLOWN or @III_EnVii_III is always destined to be golden.

4 Likes

Damn, My favourite. It’s a tad Bias but I’d have to say one of my posts I made back on the old GOW 4 forums about the toxic side of the community and telling people to “Kill themselves” didn’t know it would foreshadow something later on. but my main fav tread was the first thread about the Phantom skins.

1 Like

My friend had some girl tell him that he sucks and to go kill himself yesterday in a message after playing a match.

There is something seriously wrong with people.

3 Likes

It’s the reason why I stopped playing this game. People just say stuff not knowing what could happen. Hope they are okay.

But this happens in every game. It’s not exclusive to Gears. There’s always that pathetic person out there who thinks it’s funny to be an ■■■■■■■ to others. My buddy reported the message but he’s pretty pissed off about it. I wouldn’t even care if I got that message though. Report and move on. Idiots exist everywhere and there’s no need to think about them.

2 Likes

Exactly all I do is just say “GG” and move on half the time they stop acting like babies and take off their nappy and act like their actual age. But it’s rare

2 Likes