You should probably fix your busted matchmaking system before you start suspending

I’ve been rocking with Gears since the beginning, Was just showering Gears 5 with praise, before I tried to get on today and realized I’ve been suspended. I almost didn’t care enough to write this, but there’s limited time to unlock all the stupid ■■■■. Additionally, people turning the other cheek when micro-transactions first started is probably the reason we all get ■■■■■■ by them.
I’ve probably left 5 matches, 2 from having the rest of the party drop, and being with bots, it’s just not ■■■■■■■ fun man. However the main reason, is the match already being over. I work 60 hours a week, I have limited time, so to waste 10 minutes in your menus and loading is intensely stupid. Also, while I’m flattered that I’m only around rank 30, getting matched with people who’ve re-upped multiple times, the ability to build up a skill-set, learn the maps, and familiarize yourself with the game is severely hindered. I didn’t say ■■■■ when the original Seriously… took me 3+ times the kill count, or when my Gears 2 progress was wiped, TWICE, the last time when I was rank 98, or when the same thing happened on Gears 3. This just really ■■■■■■■ on my only day off this week, and I’m unlikely to come back after this. Drained the last little bit of care I had.

2 Likes

dude i think even if the matchmaking was good its flawed in the sense that there is not enough players to match with…they are all on the forums :rofl:

1 Like