You guys ruined King of the Hill

Totally agree. They will have turned Hill into a farming (almost endless tdm) match. I’m a support player and spend most of my time capping, trying to break and not slaying particularly.

2 Likes

Just as Ryan is working hard to get us back on side, he lets this decision slide right through.
Why tc why? Where’s the feedback saying we need this?
If its purely because ranks ignore caps and breaks, then fix the ranking system to take these into account!!!
Dont de-incentivise actually playing the objective in the bloomin objective mode! Kills are a product of defending and taking a ring not the entire point of the game mode. Slayers, who ONLY kill and dont cap add pretty much nothing to the win. But now they can claim mvp, good work.

How can such a mind bogglingly awful decision make it to testing let alone into the full game?

Vigor- while I agree and support your stance, isn’t that a wee bit off topic. Keep reporting him on live Ms will ban eventually.

4 Likes

Calling out gamertags is against the forum rules … And why would it be TC’s responsibility to censor a gamer picture on xbox live?

2 Likes

Are you trying to tell me they reduced the points giving from caps/breaks because of a nazi invasion of these forums? If that’s the case then I’ll do my duty and never cap/break a hill again!

2 Likes

If I like something in the game then they for sure are going to change it. Most of the time I would do the exact opposite of what TC decides to do. Maybe that’s why the game isn’t doing so good. By the way there are no such thing as Nazi’s anymore. They died off in the 40’s so quit looking for them everywhere.

There are so many ignorant fools on this forum. sigh

1 Like

There called neos today… no they did not all die in the 40s lol
Edit i deleted his name by accident haha readded

Wernher von Braun
Born: March 23, 1912, [Wyrzysk, Poland]

Died: June 16, 1977, [Alexandria, Virginia, United States]

Can we get back to gow here?

4 Likes

Sure, my previous post was my last about this subject in this thread. Just giving a heads up to the mods if they continue being incompetent and are reluctant to do their job.

1 Like

Just roll your eyes at the totenkopf, report to Microsoft, and move on.

A lot of neo-nazi groups think that they get shut down for speaking truth and you’re feeding into their victim complex further by trying to incite a mob. You’re making them feel right.
Take this up with Microsoft, it’s not the forum’s or TC’s problem.

Now on topic…
What’s with this KOTH change? Are kills unchanged in terms of points? (Long week, been outta the loop)

3 Likes

Ya kills stayed the same, long with downs, spots etc… caps r now 30 pts and 10 for a break. Not 300 and 100 or 150. Which ever breakin was

1 Like

Breaks were 100…yea wow, I don’t understand this change. I thought the biggest complaint in KOTH was kill farming and not PTFO?

2 Likes

I thought so, didnt wanna say 100 without full memory. Thx

N riiight?

Sure thing.

This is silly to me though. Now the scoreboard is gonna be more disorganized with those who play the objective looking worse at a glance and glorywhores standing up top.

3 Likes

Yep, well those gnasher players get what they want more… supports get shafted harder… i play more support now in gears. I dont need to gnasher when my 4 other randies are doing it so… i feel a severe punishment for rank points comin to me

2 Likes

@SSZombieQueenSS

You’ve been found out fam

1 Like

They did this so that people play other mods

Not sure what the big deal is, the objective is still the same. If you don’t cap, you don’t win. Just because the points went down, doesn’t mean the caps/breaks still do not have the same effect on your rating gained/loss from the match. Your ego just cant handle the low score you get without 20 caps.

3 Likes

Wow. I mean the only game mode i play is KOTH which i am sick of players not playing the objective and treating it like deathmatch as it is. Now there is more incentive to rack up kills over caps and breaks. This is the most stupid move they have made yet. Single handedly just destroyed my favourite mode in my favourite franchise. Real nice. As someone already said now the players focusing on the objective will have the lowest scores most games and will be ranked poorly because of it. So stupid, they need to have a massive look at what they are doing wrong and rectify the pre existing mistakes not continue to worsen things further. Take back the reins Epic!

6 Likes

They didn’t ruin it. It’s the exact same, except now you get accurately awarded points

3 Likes

@SSZombieQueenSS

4 Likes