Yes, another speedrun thread

(Royce Batty) #49

Exactly let’s go back to nipple clamps please.

(RelaxedHoffman) #50

Gonna have nipple clamps in my head all weekend now.

(Royce Batty) #51

Yes quick and painless now back to clamps dammit !

(Royce Batty) #52

Excellent :+1:

(Bleeding Pepper) #53

It’s to provoke the haters. I only do it to make people angry and outraged. Because it’s hard to be reprehensible unless I know for certain someone is getting upset. That’s why I always visit my grandma before I start picking my nose.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #54

Just plain faster. You can do whatever you want in Horde man. Sit there for 3 hours playing one match while I play 3 in that time frame. It’s just silly how people complain about SR’s while no one bashes on playing a full run. I used to do it until my friends showed me how to SR. Even now, I barely play horde anymore.

(RelaxedHoffman) #55

And a strange urge to Google them😂

(Royce Batty) #56

OH YEAH BABY
Party time!

(RelaxedHoffman) #57

Don’t think my wife would agree :wink:

(J4CKA1) #58

Speedruns don’t give the servers enough time to find, and then kick you from the game. NO ONE deserves that much XP and credits for one game.

I losing faith in humanity at this point.

(Royce Batty) #59

The more the merrier I say :wink:

(Royce Batty) #60

Wait! What?! You have faith in humanity?
Still so young.

(TheDeuterostome) #61

Oh yes… I get lost in my head sometimes!

(mendigo2005) #62

I honestly remember to ran into that kinda sniper only once.

Another thing I see as consequence to speedrunning are wings 6-10 and its semi-infinite grind.

(hotbeatz85) #63

When people started speed runs, that’s when I stopped playing Horde. It took all the fun away from the main concept. Again this is just my opinion and I know alot of other players love it. I suggested they make a Speed Runs Playlist, so that players not wanting it wouldn’t be swayed away.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #64

Oh yeah, the grind absolutely sucks no matter what. I’m Wings 4 lvl 51 and once (IF) I hit Wings 5, I am finished with Horde and probably GOW 4 altogether

(Saber Skywalker) #65

Yea I’d stop there too, but only cuz those icons suck

(mendigo2005) #66

I hit that with a few speedruns before re up 10, so you’re fine.

(mendigo2005) #67

Another thing that points to the improvised way they were made.

(J4CKA1) #68

There IS a speedruns playlist. It’s called “private”