Yeah wrapshot is definitely nerfed

5 Likes

So where’s the part where you blow yourself up?

And as a friendly reminder for @TC_Shauny

2 Likes

Can I have your autograph?

1 Like

I don’t know how to write. Sorry.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this was one of my non-kamikaze clips. But I am sure either @Mark36111 or @Aloha_its_Kyle have a plethora of them if you want.

2 Likes

Is the Popper your spirit animal?

1 Like

See a grenade, die by a grenade

12 Likes

oh my goodness that’s 10/10

3 Likes

Never a dull moment when @TC_Clown has nades

4 Likes

I guess they just told people wrapshots don’t work so they just never try it out again lol

might also be the intern that forgot to put the fix in the update files or something else that happens daily at TC

For real though they feel slightly different from what I’ve played so far, but this is simply not a fix, no matter which way you put it

1 Like

For the record, I was going to edit that clip, but I completely owned that dweeb in the beginning, so I wanted to flex here.

Also, as of now, my op video has 4 likes, Kyle’s video showing me getting blown up gets twice as many.
I will never understand this community.

5 Likes

The people get, what the people want

4 Likes

they were referring to the wider wrap shot, that really nobody knows what to call it.

it’s more of a step forward and swinging the gnasher than the one motion wrap shot we all know

1 Like

I dont see a problem here. Thats not a thick cover and the up a has been around since the og gears.

Up-A

He was bot walking clown

Yeah and it wasn’t overpowered because it was much slower.

1 Like

Nobody complained about gears 4’s UP-A its literally just this new influx of bad/inexperienced players who don’t understand all the little exploits that have been around since 2006. Yes there were some bugs with the Up-A and the reaction shots but the more we nitpick exploits the slower the game gets and the smaller that skill-gap gets. If they entirely remove the up-a i will never play again, this would become even more of a passive game.

He still got smacked

Perhaps, i got a really good quad today but it was on social and they were botwalking so i refused to record it.

1 Like

Nice flex

1 Like