Yall really think the Gnasher is fine the way it is? yikes!

I mean, I don’t see anything wrong with it, you just messed up, jumped straight to him and he got you in gib range.

6 Likes

Even if it was Bs sometimes you get saved by the bs too so it works both ways.

We just need to accept it.

Like in the NFL sometimes the refs make bad calls but it goes both ways.

4 Likes

Its literally the best its ever been. There may be issues with ping or lag in some lobbies, but the gnasher itself is overall fine.

4 Likes

You sure your mic is loud enough, bro? Might want to crank it up more.

But in all seriousness, I do agree that the gib range is too far.

3 Likes

I guess you need some glasses son.

1 Like

I have low ping and my gnasher will not register gnasher bullets correctly I can be shooting at them and they sponge a point blank or they 2 shot me from medium range meanwhile I’m doing like 68% for 4 hits at that range lol

2 Likes

This is just my educated guess from my experience with stuff like this and so on

Here is the frame of you just straight up head downing this guy

Here is the second frame where you tried to back up and got gib’d

The second frame never happened (or you never backed up on his screen)
hard to say since you can’t trust kill cams but I’m willing to bet you were still sprinting on that dudes end
this could be wrong but I feel like this is the cause of these BS kills
Sometimes the kill cam just straight up ignores my attempt of rolls on someone else’s screen but I’m clearly at the start animation of one on my end.

I don’t get mad at this stuff anymore because I don’t think it can truly be fixed with a game like gears that has SO many variables. but HEY atleast you’re a Masters Rank lol. I can’t even break Onyx 1 sadly

1 Like

There isnt a single PVP player who has not benifited from the BS shot.

I don’t like it and I want a fix but it does work for me and against me lol

1 Like

Same.

Worse gnasher to date . It does not reward accuracy. You put well place shots on a player in your reticle yet half the spread goes outside of the reticle.
You can get chunked even further away than ever if you’ve been hit with the slightest damage. The gnasher before this update was the best

2 Likes

IMO, it’s worse than the Doom 3 shotgun at this point.

seemed a tad out of gib range.

Thats a joke, we need last updates gnasher back.

1 Like

Glasses? Dude wasn’t born with eyes

Be realistic, you pushed too far then you tried to back up. But in his screen he didn’t see you back up and he got you gibbed. But anybody that’s been playing this game for a while knows that’s how the game is, your push was obvious and he punished you for that.

I may need glasses, but you need skill and a sedative.

Be realistic, you pushed too far then you tried to back up. But in his screen he didn’t see you back up and he got you gibbed. But anybody that’s been playing this game for a while knows that’s how the game is, your push was obvious and he punished you for that.

I may need glasses, but you need skill and a sedative

Lemme get this straight, you pushed his right hand and you’re mad he used right hand advantage?

Lol?

http://forums.gearsofwar.com/faq
Be respectful of the topic at hand and fellow fans, even if you disagree with their opinion.