Xbox Series X players dominating

They are loading into games faster than me, get better frames, probably have nicer monitors, and trash talk way more than Xbox One players.
TC, please implement the option to block these players.

12 Likes

Im a peasant and only have an og xbox with 42 inch wide screen tv and busted controllers.

I would like an icon $ to show how much of a bum i am so i know i got out performed by science but not biology.

Kind regards eviljas247🤡

6 Likes

The struggles of being a kid.

I don’t understand why TC makes things so hard.

The solution is so simple, just make
1- OG XBOX ONE vs OG XBOX ONE
2- XBOX ONE S vs XBOX ONE S
3- XBOX ONE X vs XBOX ONE X
4- XBOX SERIES S vs XBOX SERIES S
5- XBOX SERIES X vs XBOX SERIES X
6- PC VS PC (We need subdivisions for these, since NVIDIA owners may find it unfair to play against AMD due to the constant fps stutters)

2 Likes

Thanks, I like to think of myself as a dominator.

1 Like

You’d think as a true representative of The Coalition you’d be alot better at the game instead of having to resort to buying a keyboard and mouse to win games. Despicable.

4 Likes

He has nothing to do with TC

Lies… He has everything to do with TC

2 Likes

He has TC in his name so he works at TC.

5 Likes

You are right, he sucks as hard at the game as actual TC members do.

1 Like

Love these theads

3 Likes

He would be a great Community Manager.

3 Likes

No lie, I would love that job

1 Like

You can mismanage my community everyday.

2 Likes

I don’t speak Bulgarian

1 Like

Not to worry. @iiAscendz can be your translator.

3 Likes

Lol nice joke.
Swagg can’t speak.

2 Likes

Maybe so, but he can eat pizza for 45 minutes. For context, Swagg, Alice, Silent, me and some other person were searching for a koth match. The search time was too long to a point where Swagg decided to eat pizza in the meantime. We wanted to restart the search time, but since Swagg was the host, we couldn’t back out with him and we weren’t sure how long if was going to be away. As soon as we left him, he immediately found a match by himself lmao. Keep in mind that he was still eating pizza while in that match too. It wasn’t until a couple minutes later that he realized he was in a match by himself lol. All of that happened in just 45 minutes.

3 Likes

Hold on…there is pizza in Canada?

1 Like

Yep.

Yep

1440 144hz. It’s okay.

EZ

I agree. Ban us.

1 Like