Xbox Series X -Backwards compat tested

The amazing blokes at digital foundry have a great video showcasing the performance :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Finally shorter load times.

I’ve had a SSD in my office computer for years. Makes a difference even for the most basic tasks.

6 Likes

I’m so technology illiterate.

Thanks for this!

Now I need an xbox X!!

2 Likes

Yep just saw the video last night. One important point to mention is that the people at digital foundary were handed a ‘Prototype’ model of the Xbox Series X, so its not final yet.
However we still have to wait for the Xbox Series X to release on November to see how the console actually performs.
Can’t wait for November!

1 Like

You are absolutely correct!

It is also an early access version of the program so the final results may even be better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Series X to release. Hopefully Amazon delivers it Day One or I’ll have to wait a few days for it to come. No big deal.

3 Likes

For every day it is delayed I can send you a consolation selfie to tide you over :slight_smile:

6 Likes

God I hope I get it the day before it comes out then

3 Likes

Does that mean you would owe me a selfie?

3 Likes

F no!

2 Likes

I will take that as a yes :slight_smile:

Ill buy a Series X for sure… no questions about it .

2 Likes

I can’t wait for you to experience tactics, it is like chess 10.0

1 Like

Until a Theron or Boomer blasts one of your units behind cover while they don’t have line of sight(or not directly anyway).

1 Like

That is why it is 10.0, they can attack you from outside the fog of war with no line of sight :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes man that game im also lookin’ forward to it, it’s gonna be impressive that’s for sure.

1 Like

Ghost, “no” does NOT mean “yes” bro!

1 Like

Off topic ,looking forward to Warhammer 40k dark tide.saving up now when more stock of this cool console comes back in stock.Awesome video my friend thanks again

1 Like

This comment alone means I have to get it🙃

Long Live Guardian!

1 Like

XBOX SERIES X MUSICAL THEME:

2 Likes