Wtf is wrong with gamechat!

Wtf is wrong with gamechat? Mine just refuses to work, I know it’s not my mic as party chat works. I turn on voice activation in the settings and nope. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice nope. I’m on Xbox one and I don’t understand why it just won’t work! It’s been like this since game launched. It’s incredibly infuriating.

Anyone else have/had same issue?

1 Like

Are you 100% sure it’s not working?

The reason I say this is because I too thought my mic wasn’t working because this game (At least on PC) doesn’t show your mic going off when you’re speaking… I can see other’s talking and their mics light up, but when I talk, there is no indication on my screen. Have you confirmed with friends in your lobby that they in fact can’t hear you in game? Because most lobbies are silent due to people not having mics, or in party chats.

1 Like

100% not working

1 Like

Is your NAT open? You might have a restricted NAT and it’s causing the ingame VOIP to not work correctly.

I have the exact same issue. I press on the right stick to open it but it just always closes itself. For now it seems only PC players are able to make use of it - like in 4… Hope this is something they will fix with the coming title update.

No I mean the voice ingame chat