Would you rather

This is JUST for fun, so lets keep it positive. If you could only choose one for the entire life cycle of Gears 5 which would it be?

option A) A universal weapon tuning through all modes

option B) FFA versus mode

remember the one you choose means the other is off the table completely until Gears 6. GO!

2 Likes

A single universal weapon tuning across throughout all game modes.
It will just be like Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and possibly UE all over again.
No FFA, not that we really want or need it.
Two tunings hurt the population across all game modes, while FFA is just one game mode.
How do we decide whether FFA should be core or competitive?
We just don’t, should be only one tuning and will have bigger population and life span.
Anyways, can’t have both. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Actually I do, considering that fact most people well new players dont really play as a team, this mode is good to learn weapons and how to play Gears. Plus its good for solo players like myself.

I prefer playing FFA than playing team based modes.

1 Like

I actually meant according to OP rules, one or the other.
But yeah, having both single tuning and FFA would be great.

1 Like

Thanks for playing. There is a large number of people out there that really want to have FFA back including me. I want the loan Wolves to have a place to go and do their thing without affecting teammates.

Thanks for playing. I would like to see FFA make a comeback myself for these exact same reasons.

Keep Core for all modes.

1 Like

Another for Universal weapon tuning, but core. Interesting! Thanks for responding

I’d say more leaning towards competitive though, some middle ground.
They gotta appeal to eSports, and casual gamers could try getting used to ‘competitive’ Gnasher.
It’s been like that for all previous Gears games, one tuning but takes time to get used to.

1 Like

A because I’m worried that with B, FFA would be core lol

I had no choice then to choose B) …
Why… I love FFA In Judgment!

1 Like

Universal Tuning and hopefully something closer to Competitive rather than Core.

1 Like

Universal weapon tuning for sure. Free for all was fun but I would much rather have some consistency for my weapons. It makes it easier to study the damage output and quirks for each weapons so I’m better equipped no matter what I wanna play. I’d sacrifice almost any game mode for that.

Nice thread though OP. Just wish we had a way to make polls.

1 Like

weapon tuning across all modes

1 Like

Thats a hard one because despite judgement being the worst in the series FFA was fun but a universal weapon tuning would be best for the series.

1 Like

A
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really play versus , so will say unvirsal weapons tuning.

1 Like

Universal weapon tuning Delta out

1 Like