Would be nice to have more ranked rewards

Personally, I’d like to see more skins that can be acquired with specific ranks in PvP. We sorta had that in Gears 4 with the Diamond COG. As of now, the only thing you get that is directly linked to your rank are 3 weapon skins. Having different characters, banners, hell, even blood sprays and executions, would be nice.

3 Likes

Anything particular you would like to see?

So a good example would be the Diamond COG in Gears 4, but instead of making him just available to players who reached Diamond in multiple modes, create a character skin for ever individual rank. For example: Bronze COG, Silver COG, Gold COG, etc…
Considering how few playlists there actually are now, id assume that you would have to reach a specific rank in all of them to earn said character.
Now im just kinda spit balling here, not sure how doable this would actually be, but I think it would be interesting.
A similar system for ranked banners would be nice as well

3 Likes

Good old fashion bronze silver gold diamond onyx COG helmets

2 Likes

Yeah, he wants to limited, very limited Ghost skin we are trying to get made, long hair and all.

3 Likes

We get it. You are diamond man.

And, no. I don’t need a bunch of bronze cogs on my roster.

2 Likes

Wait, did I tell you I reached Diamond?
I usually try and keep it lowkey

2 Likes

Aww I haven’t reach bronze yet :cry:

1 Like

Naked COG for you then?

1 Like

Will add that to the bug list.

5 Likes

I don’t know why that made me laugh XD

1 Like

I heard from Red. Somehow can’t tag him. He told me not to tell. I thought it was because he was embarrassed. I see now you just are humble.

Lol. Agree though. Better skins are needed. Something to reward. I did get the gold gnasher or something this time. Will never use it.

1 Like

If thats an option maybe a dunce cap would suffice

1 Like

The highest I made before this past season was Gold as well lol. And tbh they look better than the diamond skins.

@ll_R_E_D_l.
There, tagged him for you

1 Like

Thanks. I always forget the underscore.

1 Like

Anytime, boomer

1 Like

Technically gen x.

1 Like

Boomerism is a mindset, not a specific age

2 Likes

Nailed me then.