Worst game on pc i have ever had to play (not joking)

Bought the game 1 week ago, 3 days to download the game. In 2 hours of gameplay solo, i have experienced 2 full freeze of my pc so i had to shutdown it; 4 cutscenes freeze literally each cutscene make the game freeze at this rate, and i have to re-launch it. The game is still unplayable after literally 1 year now im not going to ask for a refund, i bought the game 5 euros just want you to know about the game. And i have completely deleted it from my pc, waste of time, i bought the pc 1 month ago not going to mess into it just to make one game work.

1 Like

Wait a minute…Gears doesn’t work well on PC? I stand aghast!

1 Like

On future buyings, research a bit first!

We are such a loving and caring community!

2 Likes

… Which tells truth.

1 Like

Precisely! It’s not toxicity, it’s honesty!

OP: @AliceInChainsaw and @Krylon_Blue are the only people here that will actually try to help you with your pc issues.

1 Like

Unless you’re mexican.

1 Like

Google translate people! Google translate…

It’s always a ranking rant. It would be reported anyway.

PC version works on certain drivers only for the 900/1000 series of Nvidia cards.

For me, I stuck with 397.31 and got zero freezes.

On the newer RTX cards, I believe you can have the latest ones, I am on the newest driver with no crashes.

2 Likes

…Oh and Envii

2 Likes

Gears 4 PC is amazing to play when it works and you don’t end up in a game with Aimbotter(s).

By far superior to the Xbox version.

The only thing that sucks is the extremely low playerbase due to cross play being off and people crashing too much and giving up.

1 Like

There should be a warning on the download page that says this game is a broken sack of dookie

I really don’t discriminate on helping people no matter where they’re from. I don’t dislike the people of Mexico at all. I just can’t stand playing with anyone that has a connection that ruins my experience. That means it doesn’t matter where you from. It’s just unfortunate that one country is responsible for so many of the issues so I mention it.

3 Likes

Like I said; Krylon and Alice :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder what would be your point of view if you were born there, instead…

Could not find it, but I recall a comment of yours referring to their government as being idiotic, or something like it, for not providing ideal infraestructure for internet.

Bro, let’s not go down that road :ok_hand:

Ok

1 Like

You sir are…hysterical. Thank you for your post :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

Also this has been an issue since the beginning. Truly shows how much companies CARE after they have your hard earned $$$$$$$$$$$

1 Like

And many thanks to you sir! And yes, the passion for perfection that these companies posses is mind boggling!

1 Like