Wondering how many will get the RAAM Challenges finished

Just wondering how many gamers will actually have the skins. I’m working on them now and just need the co-op challenge and I am done. I know some people already have it since the day it came out. What are your thoughts on how many gamers will have it?

1 Like

Everyone who’s reup 10 already will get it, plus a few extra. Basically every horde player and every dedicated versus player.

4 Likes

I did. Two of the achievements unlocked when I loaded up the game and I only had to do three speedruns of Horde to unlock the one million achievement. Easy challenge.

1 Like

I already unlocked it :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s not entirely true though. They would still need the 1,000,000 points and perhaps the co-op still. Some people also moved on and don’t play it anymore or they don’t really care.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m just saying I think anyone that has reup 10 will put in the small amount of effort to get 1 million points. It’s pretty easy and the beta will probably be announced before the challenge is over (hyping them up play Gears 4 again).

3 Likes

Most players, it is very easy.

Many of them, because the challenges are easier. It will be great if the campaing was on a higher level.

Will try to finish that Coop soon lol

3 Likes

You are lucky that the challenge is not Wings 1 :rofl:

I need 2 chapter in Co op also

1 Like

Is the total score from horde counted as points for the 1 million? If so I should be fine after a few 1 through 50s.
I managed 130k with scout doing very little killing.

All based on xp. Bounties do not count for Horde.

1 Like

Just need to finish million 80% and 2 chapters left in campaign

1 Like

Hi,

I have the campaign left to go. i just had finished hardcore no lancer and gansher on solo. Can the CO-OP hardcore campaign be down with split screen and guest controller?

I hate split screen and the fact i have to do this campaign again when i still have 50% insane to do, but i will grind it out.

I’m 43% into the million point challenge, then that’s me got him. It’s mandatory, saves me having to ever play as the Swarm.

1 Like

I finished the challenge and have the raam/skins. The black phantom skins are pretty cool.

1 Like

I found out Tuesday what the challenges would be, I had campaign completed come Thursday, and I completed the 1 million points challenge Thursday afternoon/night (Thanks to bonus xp, it was rather easy in versus). All in all it was a rather easy challenge if you already had re-up 10 completed, that’s going to be the struggle for anyone who’s just started playing recently.

1 Like

Congrats. . . and Yep, the 1 mill was easy enough just doing vs.

I probably won’t.