Wish it wasn’t true

I have been a fan of Gears ever since the first was released, I especially loved 2 and 3. I’ve beat all campaigns, played all multiplayers. As I can see that collation made the campaign story pretty interesting for gears 5, but sadly that’s all the good I have to say about it. It’s very hard for me to admit how let down I am, I never thought I would choose another game over Gears of War, let alone potentially dropping the game before the love I have for gears fully dissolves.

I understand the need to make money, I understand that patches/fixes can be difficult. There were so many opportunities the developers had to fix the game to the demands of the players, and I feel some of them weren’t a lot to ask for. I even bought the season pass in gears 4 knowing it wasn’t going to give me much, but I bought it to support the game.

I experienced the campaign bugs in 5, and have yet to still get the achievements for them even though I’ve beat it on insane.

I experienced the horrible ranking system from when I dropped from gold 3 to silver 1 in the matter of an hour, even though I won most of the matches. For those not aware, Leveling up your rank from silver 3 to gold 1 is a nightmare, and takes about a week worth of wins, at least before this last patch.

I was exited to see the devs drop the loot boxes in gears 4, which brought me to the conclusion that gears 5 was going to steered away from reaching into our pockets for nothing other than a skin or an execution. But of course I was disappointed again.

This is very hard for me say. Because I’ve been with gears through all the good and bad til now. Gears of War has seen not only its last penny from me, but I have deleted the game, and replaced it with other fluid, and less frustrating developers. Unfortunately I believe that gears 5 or any other new Gears of War game will never be downloaded on my part. Unless there is a miraculous turn around and they figure out how to salvage a win and blow away the gaming community.

I will miss it. And as lame as it sounds, I’m not just disappointed, but I’m a little hurt. I wish the devs cared about the game as much as I and all the other players of the game.

Thanks for all that made me enjoy this game, including all you players that made me wanna rage quit some times lmao.

Peace out gears community, it was a good run for me.

4 Likes

@l_l_C_L_O_W_N_l
You wanna chime in on this?

1 Like

Too long. Didn’t get passed the first sentence.
Another Shino thread?

4 Likes

Welcome to the group bro

1 Like

this post by the way it sounded , it almost got me remembered BRAVEHEART from Mel Gibson.

1 Like

Sounds like a broken hearted man writing to his wife/girlfriend. That he is sad the relationship is ending. Lol

1 Like

Disappointment, TC’s area of expertise.

1 Like

you said it all man .

1 Like

LOL :rofl:

“it wasn’t me, it was you!”

1 Like