Win a versus match on Lift

This map isn’t even in the rotation. TC what the actual F? Never in my life have I come across a game with such poorly thought out systems, issues and just straight up game breaking bugs. Charging full price for this game should be illegal.

1 Like

It’s definitely in the Co-Op vs AI rotation as I had this objective earlier in the week and completed it via that mode.

That said, it doesn’t come up very often (compared with Gears 5 maps) and in yesterday’s developer stream they did state they’d look into why it rarely makes an appearance as well as double check that it’s definitely in rotation for all of the relevant verses modes.

2 Likes

Cool how about they release a game not completely broken, you know actually do some Q/A and testing before they serve us up an early access game for full price.

2 Likes

ive been trying to luck out with dam and arena also in AI

its extremely annoying and a huge time-dump to have spend this time between loading screens.

they should really allow you to do them in a custom match straight-away.

1 Like

Next challenge: win a match in gears judgment

3 Likes

Took me 4 days to finally get a match on reclaimed :joy:

3 Likes

I just had this same objective during boost for the holiday, so instead of the usual three stars, it was double making the reward SIX stars! It’s really hard to pass that up and re-roll. Especially when you’re in the higher officer ranks, and it’s taking 17+ just to rank up. I started playing at 9pm. I tried as much as I could, from sticking it out in co-op for a couple of hours, to trying various ranked and arcade modes. Lift was never even an option. I saw in another post, a guy just kept backing out as soon as he saw it was not the map he needed, and did that 22 times before he got what he was looking for (taking him an hour). Thought I would give it a try. Next match I backed out, leaving my squad I was with, and they got Lift right away! All in all, I played versus from 9pm to 11am this morning (minus the few hours I fell asleep on the couch, controller in hand :sleeping:) and still never saw Lift. WTH!!! I put so much of my time into this game and they couldn’t even give me the opportunity to obtain this objective??? Once I get my General for this tour, I’m done. Putting it down and playing other games that facilitate great playing experiences. Dangling rewards in front of us, and not giving the chance to earn them. That’s just stressful.

Is there anybody who misses this type of objectives!? :upside_down_face:

Definitely not.

2 Likes