Will we get the skins from the Hivebuster DLC?

Will we finally be able get our hands on the fabled Onyx Guard Keegan? I also really like Lahni’s look with the bandana (Brash Brigade?). Do you guys think that those skins will come along with the DLC, with its $20 price tag? Or do you think they will be put into the store?

1 Like

Probably the second but I’m hoping the first.

If the second, that’s just ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

As much as I hate say it, I’m inclined to believe that it will be second one as well. A $20 DLC should include, at the very least, the skins that appear in it. RAAM’s Shadow did it back in Gears 3. But I’ve learned not to expect much these days lol

Come on, it’s TC
They’ll find some way to screw us over

2 Likes

True. Your profile pic is awesome by the way, I literally lol’d when I saw it :joy:

1 Like

Thx
It creeps out other peeps. I’ve gotten numerous dms to change it.

2 Likes

I’d like to think they’ll come with it although don’t be surprised if they’re put into the store sold for iron then coins a week later.

Why would anyone think they would do otherwise? Also, judging by V-Day Sam, they will take six months to add them.

Hopefully they won’t screw everybody over.

Thankfully they are completion rewards for the HiveBusters DLC. But I don’t blame the community for thinking it was going to be otherwise.

1 Like

Is this confirmed? I completed the dlc and got the achievement but is yet to get any rewards.

Yes it is. However it’s been reported that some people have been having trouble receiving them. You’d need to submit a ticket I think, they are 100% earned after completing it.

1 Like

I found a solution i an other thread. I had to restart chapter 6 and make sure I got the achievement “sprit walk”.

1 Like

Image ever not using Quartermaster Keegan.