Will TC ever bring gears of war 4 esports packs back?

I know this been answered like a millions of times, but since gears 5 have ended support yet their still support esports sales for black steel and chrome steels, which I own a couple for the likes of raam, locust grenadier, milfy myrrah (yes you read that right :sweat_drops::weary:) and a bunch of others I can’t be bothered listing. Why is that gears 5 have them still on sale and yet gears 4 got ended support like a wooden plank gets thrown slammed to th ground? I know I sound like a crazy but imagine TC brought them, in one final goodbye bundle, I would definitely buy them in a heartbeat as I never had the opportunity to buy any black steels at all. I know this topic been discussed so many times before but wanted to acknowledge this and hope TC ends up doing this, as some games like really old games have ended up putting their old dlcs and discontinued stuff as a final clearance thing. No hate please :pray:

I hate you

4?

4?

4!?

Image result for bring it back gif

Ill see what i can do

I’m still waiting for Gears 3 esports to return!

…actually hang on I HATE watching esports
Do’h

Yes, 4!

I edited your title to make it clearer you want PACKS back into the Store rather than eSports returning as a whole.

While I do fully understand where you’re coming from…
Calm yourself, lad.

She’s taken.

1 Like

Taken by the grave.

1 Like

That’s actually impressive. You probably had to sit down after conjuring up such a level of wittiness.

1 Like

Actually it made my year. I might have to retire from comedy now.

1 Like

Get used to it buddy

1 Like