Will Gnasher-only KOTH be 5v5?

Please tell me this week’s special event will be 5v5.

If it is then I’m excited and can’t wait to play some 5v5 quick play for once! :slight_smile:
( Snow boomshot TDM 5v5 was depressing to play)

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy playing ranked 4v4 TDM And KOTH Matches but they should have kept quickplay 5v5 with bots.
Why the need to slow down Casual games?

As far as I know, TC hasn’t said anything about it. If they did, probably best to read TWIG again. If not, just wait until tomorrow when the new week begins to see. Best Info I can give you.

4v4 is killing the fun in the game imo

2 Likes

They listen to pro players feedback or social media promoters…

They dictate in PvP…

Sucks because the people who quietly put in work are just thought of as “trolls” to the community…

Players on the leaderboards should have some say too… since we play PvP ranked religiously & for pure enjoyment…

But if you’re not a pro or social media promoter you don’t have a say…

Never seen a pro or social media person on the leader boards so do they really put in that much work on the game? Are they really playing for the fun of it? Nah.

Yet they have ultimate authority… for some reason…

Even though it takes way more time to be a top player in this game…

I got to know my tdm community & every top 100 player & above knew me. I would play with every tdm member bronze or master.

But these pros & social media players who selfishly just play with their own inner circle or “fans” get a say?

I knew my community… in a sense I voiced for the TDM community & TC doesn’t seem to care…

My voice for the TDM community is easily in the thousands.

But because I don’t have social media or care to be a pro I don’t matter. Even though I was popular in the TDM world through my game play & game play alone.

Forgot to mention the Toxicity in the game is what keeps many away from playing too.
But your points are good, it’s 10 times more likely for TC to listen to them so call “Pros”

1 Like

This event made me want to try, and play social again.

Before the match even started, people quit and I was left (once again) at a 1v3 match… Needless to say, I won’t be touching social again until they CHANGE IT!!! :roll_eyes:

I rather play LAN matches (or co-op) matches against bots, then PvP with unfair/boring 4v4 lobbies…

1 Like