Will G5 end GOW4 for you?

(SHINO BAZ) #1

I have seen previous GOW games still get played long after a new one is released,so will any of you still visit the GOW4 game after G5 is released?Plus how long after G5’s release do you think TC will support GOW4 or will they just file13 it,the day G5 comes out…

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #2

I’m not playing it anymore now so I am def not going back. Even if Gears 5 is worse I still won’t be. Depending on what you mean by support. More skins? An update here and there?

(Me0wMix CatFood) #3

GOW4 community is getting so small, it’s going to be a ghost town when 5 drops. I don’t have the patience to wait more than 3 minutes for a match. No way will I hang around when 5 comes out unless it completely bombs and people go back to #4.

As far as support goes, there will be none aside from minimal server resources to keep it running.

(GB6 Kazuya) #4

For some reason it just doesn’t have that great replayability that Gears 3 had, but there’s still things to get so I’ll be around occasionally, yes. But Gears of War 5 will be the priority.

They’ve had plenty of feedback on numerous issues on these forums so there’s no excuse for not correcting many of the things that went wrong with Gears 4.

(SchizoPsycho74) #5

As long as they don’t shut down the servers, I’ll continue to play this flawless game. :sunglasses:

(xFribbo) #6

I’ll probably only revisit Gears 4for the campaign but I doubt I’ll touch it for anything else. I just remembered mid post that it’s over 100gb, so it’ll be deleted to make space for Gears 5. :rofl:

(Duffman GB) #7

If Gears takes up 100% of my gaming time, which is almost always what happens.
I will split thusly
5 90%
3 7%
UE 1%
2 1%
4 0.5%
J 0.5%

(GB6 Kazuya) #8

0.5% for Judgment?! Are you insane?!

(Slipping Flames) #9

Can’t decide if I will delete 4 or not. Doubt I’d ever touch it again. Might leave it loaded just to peak at the pretty skins I collected over three years. Might remind me not to spend as much money on 5. I do enjoy the game though. Dang, I just thought about beginning the grind for Horde skills again (shudders).

(Duffman GB) #10

Survival and overrun are good modes mate, as is Breakthrough :wink:

(Duffman GB) #11

Actually that is part of the fun again, assuming rng is “sorted” of course.
on the subject of Horde I’m looking for a return to (Gears 3) form. MORE Locusts, MORE Bosses and just MORE!!! :wink:

(GB6 Kazuya) #12

Ah, Touché. :joy: I never did play it but I like the idea of Overrun.

(Slipping Flames) #13

The faith is strong in this one.

Prediction that RNG for skills is just as bad. Hope you’re right.

(AliceInChainsaw) #14

Last night in Koth ranked some enemy player quit the match in the first round…

According to Xbox he went to go play GoW 3.

Lol

(xFribbo) #15

Yeah that’s funny and it happens all the time in king lately, I’ve never seen people quit so frequently.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #16

Yup. Had one on the other team quit last night as well. And I hate enemy quitters almost as much as team quitters

(xFribbo) #17

Had a team mate the other day in king, my teammates literally took 2 kills off of him and he started acting like a baby, sitting in spawn and throwing the game over a few kills in an objective based game mode. I even have a clip of him and he openly admitted to it in via messages. :rofl:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #18

sounds like @telekinetix lol

(xFribbo) #19

It was annoyingly funny to watch, someone act so childish over a couple of kills.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #20

I had an enemy tbag on his first kill in a match yesterday. After that I killed him 3 times and taunted him each time, and he quit. I rarely do this but I messaged him, “You tbag and then quit when you start getting bullied back. Figures. Lol”.

I can’t even go into social for more than a match or two because it’s a tbag festival. But this dude was in an onyx/diamond ranked lobby.