Will Featured items ever return?

I was a few coins short on the Wind Flare set then lost track of time and forgot to purchase it. For some reason I confused it with the items that get transferred into the Operation section. Do we know if featured items will ever make a return? Any official word on this?

Thx

2 Likes

I don’t think so but maybe next operation

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I thought all new content would always be available. Kinda disappointed that I can’t get the Windflare set now.

1 Like

Once the Operation is over all content either moves to the permanent collection or will be temporarily unavailable until it comes back in the newly-added Featured Section. This section brings back select items from previous Operations which will be rotated weekly. Items here will be available for both Iron and Gears Coins.

This ■■■■ takes like 1 minute to google.

Thanks?

I didn’t know this was a thing at all, didn’t they specifically say everything coming to the store would stay now and there would be no more temporary stuff?

Just great. I haven’t had the time to play as much as I’d like to, but now I have to look out for temporary stuff again? Sometimes I don’t understand how TC operates.

1 Like