Gears Forums

Why the f gears

I dont get why you dont gain rank if you are against a team and one of their players leaves and you smash them 7-1 but you loose massive rank when your on a team and one of your teammates leave and you loose how is that even fair??

2 Likes

Hello…
I do get your concerns with ranking system on Gears of War 4, and it’s really complex. The latest “What’s Up” goes over the ranking system in some detail. But,… There has been multiple discussions on this topic recently, like these:

These are some of the discussions we like to see because they fit within the new guidelines set by the Forum. So please remember to follow them, and a few tips from the guidelines.

Be Constructive

• We want to foster deep discussions, whether it’s between fans or providing feedback to the development team.

• Add insight into your opinions. Think something is wrong about the game? Provide reasoning and understanding to build a conversation.

• Consider how your post adds to the conversation before posting. Is it enriching the discussion? If not, step back for a moment and consider the content of your post.

• Joining existing discussions is a much better approach than starting a new one. Check out suggested threads based on your thread title to find similar topics.

So please take in consideration of the new guidelines when posting on the Gears of War Forum.

Thank you, I will be closing this.

1 Like