Why is this bloodspray stuff

I dont wana see haloreach when my enemy kills me just blood take out blood sprays please
Or let me removie it!!!

3 Likes

just dont die :pinching_hand:

15 Likes

Welcome to Gears 5, be prepared for no hope or positivity whatsoever.

6 Likes

Community: “We want to be able to actually see the blood sprays, otherwise they’re pointless”

TC: “You guys are right we’ll change it so people can actually see them”

Community: “Ugh why do we see blood sprays now, why can’t they just be removed?”

15 Likes

Spot on.

1 Like

I think it is cool man and this was one of the things I Was looking forward to in this update… sorry you don’t like it. But, I think they should give people like you the option to disable it, I don’t see the issue with that.

5 Likes

Choice is good.

2 Likes

Lame asf lol blood sprays are one of the worst things gears has ever done

3 Likes

Pretty much. Of all the things to complain about… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Blood sprays are fine. Emotes are the true enemy.

3 Likes

These types of complaints are just sad.

3 Likes

You serious lol this is the worst complaint ever blood sprays don’t even matter HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Man people will find any reason to complain

1 Like

Yea its stupid seein blood in the form of see of thieves lmao

Ugh yeah but they overdid it a bit didn’t they? We didn’t want it taking up the whole screen. Couldn’t they have made it like stamp on the ground or the wall that sticks there for awhile or at least until your next kill? Or maybe they could’ve made it so it drips down the screen. That would’ve been cool. Not just “BAM” giant image of it in your face.

2 Likes

Exactly atleast you get it

IMO, it’s a creative, and less toxic, way of expressing a new trend in shooter games which is to emote on your enemy. I think it’s a hell of a lot nicer than what people got to see in Gears 4 after they died.

2 Likes

I don´t think the people asking for it, are the same people that hate it. :wink:
I personally don´t mind them. However, I don´t understand why anybody would use a “Forza 4” bloodspray. What exactly are you trying to tell me with that lol.

now that I’m seeing it every kill, it’s stating to look cheap and tacky. the Omen is classic and in a way, the game is a little bit less Gears of War now.

3 Likes

A little less? Fn hell, this is a 18+ game and now this game looks absolutley out of style, like a ■■■■■■ cartoon for a 5 years old brainless kids. And this ridiculous emotions gives nothing but facepalm :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Where is your mp art direction, TC?
To whom and how much should I pay for permanent disable all this thrash? Just return the t-bag and all the other ■■■■ that was here from day one.

2 Likes

this is why buying an IP out from it’s original creator is a recipe for disappointment. Gears isn’t the same and neither is Halo

2 Likes