Why is the gnasher so inconsistent?

I cannot begin to express how ridiculous this gun is that it feels like I’m playing Russian roulette everytime I shoot someone with it. Even if I’m close or the same range and shoot first the gun just randomly decides who gets the kill like it has a mind of it’s own.

I seriously don’t understand how people tolerate this especially when playing ranked.

3 Likes

its easy to use in ranked imo

oh boy another post.

2 Likes

I just get frustrated when I shoot someone from the same range I don’t kill them but when they do it all of sudden the game works like it should.

Press A to shoot and RT to tac com

3 Likes

Is there a problem?

I dont think there is, Im just stating that im seeing “another gnasher post”.

good tactic, Ill try that.

I roll with default controls and I don’t like using the a button to shoot.

He’s not wrong though.

4 Likes

Hes speaking facts.

the gnasher hasnt been good since op 5. the best 5s tuning was ever at. I have not enjoyed a gears game since gears 4 with the inclusion of Luchador Oscar.
thats the last time I had love for gears.

3 Likes

No issues with inconsistency, and I bet @Aloha_its_Kyle doesn’t have either.

2 Likes

You know I would like to think that after various bugs and what not that appeared to be only affecting certain players other players would maybe step back a little on the “nope! It works for me so your wrong” attitude, but I guess not. Not directing this at any one user before just to be clear before someone jumps on me lol.

As for the OP. One of the things that annoys me the most is the fire first do about 60% damage, Opponent fires and misses or does some slight damage, fire next shot, but I died because the game somehow broke the time between shots and allowed my opponent to skip ahead of me to get their next shot off. This one happened ever since the game was released.

The gib distance seems to change. Either that or the game is no longer showing the correct location of opponents in the game. Most definitely I benefit from this, but I don’t want to.

2 Likes

Well you’re either lucky or lying :lying_face:

1 Like

Different lobbies = different results
Everyone ping matters

The game is skill and connections
It’s not always 100% your fault

Your own ping will fluctuate between different lobbies
If your gun isn’t working switch lobbies

1 Like

:man_shrugging: its alright could be better tho

Or a third reason…