Why is the Gnasher so bad

TC has had 3 years since 2016 to make a decent game and they haven’t learned their lesson (sigh)

2 Likes

So productive. What exactly are the issues ur exper iencing

Every gears they eat shots seems like they eat more in 4 and 5 then any oddly

Gnasher in Gears 4 was quite consistent.

In Gears 5 it’s hit or miss. So many times I get into a shotgun battle and lose it after dealing 95%-98% damage to my opponent.

1 Like

I think the problem is that the skill to use the shotgun should 100% come down to accuracy, too many times I shoot a player first with full accuracy but because I’m not close enough only deal 90% damage, while the opponent who could be 1 second slower on the trigger will kill me in one shot because that extra second allows him to get closer. It’s like we’re being punished for being quicker. Yes I understand timing is a skill but we’re only human, can’t time gunshots to the millisecond!

What is everyone else’s thoughts??

2 Likes

We need Reduced gib range. It’s too large.

3 Likes

Personally I think it just needs increased damage power

I explain you on this way

Gears 4 core gnasher was a 10
Gears 5 gnasher is a 7
Gears 4 competitive is a 5

Having weaker gnashers promote the duels with wall bounce + strafes. Even so i prefer core 4 gnasher with weak lancers than the OP broken damage they have on the 5

2 Likes

Yes, second shot wins most of the times in this game…I miss the days when quick responses/reactions were the winning ace in this game…

3 Likes

The Gears 4 Gnasher was super consistent, yeah. 83% consistent, to be exact.

1 Like