Why is the customization in gears 5 so bad

Alright, I’m going to make this quick and if anyone can i suggest passing this around so other people can share it and maybe if TC even cares they can look into this. Can someone please tell me why the customization is so bad compared to gears tactics and their other game that came out 3 years ago gears of war 4. Like what was the thought process going on there. The gears of war 4 customization was so good in that game. It was like the only thing they got right in the entirety of that games life span. I mean you could customize your skins for horde and in verses cog and locusts/swarm. I mean TC is going in the right direction with the game now cause now stuff is actually earnable at least. I just want them to put a little bit more effort in the costimazation side, maybe they can do it in a new update or operation as they call it.

1 Like

People have been suggesting something for this for a while. T.C. has already said things like this are on the back burner of priorities right now and they’re more focused on fixing the actual game first then bringing quality of life changes and/or new modes into the mix.

3 Likes

Ok yeah that makes sense, i mean the game did need some fixing before anything else. Hopefully we can just get the quality for life changes soon.

1 Like

This is by no means a new issue. People have been asking for the GOW 4 customization options since Gears 5’s launch. I would love to have seperate weapon customizations for both swarm and cog.

3 Likes

It’s simple : because it’s not a customization.

This is basically an open-ended “You really suck” question…I doubt TC is gonna give it a serious response

1 Like

Well they did it before so that isn’t really a valid excuse.

What surprises me is that we do not get stuff from previous entries as standard from Day 1 .
We absolutely should have the kind of informative style War journals from 2,3 or at the very least 4.
We should have the same option for weapon skin layouts (cog,locust,horde) that we had in 4.
We should add to guns without removing legacy ones etc.
I’m fairness TC are far from the only company to not build upon previous entries. The Forza series peaked with 2 and 3 on options for example.

The strange thing with the weapon skins is I could almost guarantee they would have sold more gun packs if people were “allowed” 2 or 3 sets to display at a time.

1 Like