Why I stopped playing in gow

because it’s not gears of war anymore! look at how cool the first three parts were and what you turned it all into. Fast gameplay with woulbance, everything is just a reaction, bright colors, very stupidly thought out maps and distribution of weapons, escalation mode. all this is nonsense. People used to try to play w / L and k / d statistics in ranked matches. Also, people loved the gamebattles website. Now there is none of this. I just had to leave this game because it already completely disappointed. If you make remaster gow2, it will be much better than what you are doing now.

1 Like

Gears of War, Gears of war 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War Judgement, Gears of War 4 and finally Gears 5…
Which one is the odd one out.
The Coalition, in my personal view, have tried to make Gears of War their own. All the changes they have made have not gone down too well with the fans, especially with the hardcore fans. Me included.
There is only one thing i like about Gears 5, and that is in Horde, and with the Engineer… But, there are so much more i dislike, including what they did to the Engineer. For me, it was a step forward, and 9 steps backward. And another step forward for Camapaign, with a step back.
They tried, and they failed. Sadly, they have made so many mistakes, i am not even sure they can rectify or repair the damage they have made.
Stopping playing Gears of War is not the answer if you are a fan, complaining is a start, going Retro is the best cure, if you do not suffer with the lag that is.

5 Likes