Why hasnt the shot delay been reverted? No one likes it. People would play more without it

Just dont Understand the thought process here. What does the shot delay accomplish? Absolutely no one likes it. no one. If the shot delay was gone people would have more fun. what is the point of leaving the shot delay in. Again… to reiterate… no one likes it. Everyone hates it. People would play more if it was not in the game. This seems like such a softball.
And just out of curiosity, why doesnt my gnasher fire sometimes when an opponent is dead in front of me? Happens all the time. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

15 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Yes and more yes

1 Like

No more stopping power
= increase delays

Gears 3 OP stopping power
No delays and BOUNCING HEAVEN

It could be balanced better but this is where we are now

1 Like

But…but muh pro players

5 Likes

I love pulling the trigger and nothing happens because its canceled by a different input. I look like such a pro in kill cams.

7 Likes

I continually ask myself “wtf just happened” because of that.

4 Likes

Especially that moment where you couldve outplayed.

3 Likes

Ive literally said this consistently every update.

I don’t get it, people complain every time they add any kind of shot delay, yet still we get delays, for no real reason that I can discern. It’s not balancing of everyone has the same delays.

The natural cadence of the gnasher is shot delay enough, the idea is to pace your movement naturally with that cadence.

Or at least it used to be.

5 Likes

I just told you guys why at the top :man_facepalming:

1 Like

The removal of a variable such as stopping power should make it easier to balance, not harder. There was no stopping power before these newest delays were added, and it seems most agree it was better that way.

@KITTY_CAT_ALERT pretend im an idiot…(not hard to do)…and give me a better understanding of the stopping power you reference.
Like::they added the delay bc they added stopping power to the shot…and bc of stopping power, the delay was necessary, because “…”. Or something like that. Im not arguing with you. Just trying to understand. Thnx.
@SH00BiE_D00 the gnasher not firing happens at least once or twice every match. And its always when ive outplayed someone yet instead dying to them. Its literally impossible to chronicle or report this bc…well nothing happens. Unless i have a cam recording my hands and one on the screen, all it is is me saying, " my gun didnt fire". Ive asked the question about why happens tons of times on the forum, but can never get an answer that makes any sense. What would be the input that cancels it? Its one of the most maddening things I deal with. Thnx

4 Likes

Laughs at the mere peasants trying to get through to TC after the “Pros” have already spoken.

4 Likes

Nothing will change now, as the tunning is here to stay and no matter how many threads are made nobody will listen.

Games at the end of its life and tc will be moving onto other projects after op8.

Just be thankful that theres all them bloodsprays in the store.

2 Likes

This is just my guess
But it’s the only thing I could think of why they added all these delays

That’s what I think TC came up with a solution to not have gnasher dominate the whole game
Add delays but not nerfing rhe dmg

If there’s no stopping power in gears
TC adds delays

If there’s stopping power in gears
Tc remove delays

1 Like

#justice4GGZII #justice4livo have been calling this stuff out for over a year now

7 Likes

On my screen I feel the trigger go off. I see the blast.
On replay nothing happens.

It’s so smart

4 Likes

Legit. Last op i loved pvp. This op i cannot stand it due to that delay. Homies will be turned around and have a shot come out their ■■■. Or straight up no shot fired and you dead

5 Likes

Agreed, it’s pretty much unplayable right now.

His ban reason is a joke

3 Likes