Why Does This Still Happen?

This has been in every single Gears of War game and I’m not sure why it hasn’t been touched up on. It’s very awkward and a little frustrating when you and another player are trying to go different directions and both of you are unwilling to stop for the other player so this weird clunky physics take over that honestly should have been polished up by given that there has been so many Gear of War titles in the franchise. I made a post about this a while back without a video and I felt I wasn’t articulating myself properly so this video is a good example of what I was trying to say.

Of course this isn’t a huge issue but it’s one of those improvements that should just be expected. For instance being able to jump over cover just helps the game flow so much better and removes some of that clunky feeling. This would also be a nice touch up if they could come up with some sort of mechanic or physics where this is much smoother to get by teammates,

2 Likes

Seriously. It shouldn’t happen. Especially if you try to speed boost off a corner and a teammate hits the corner first, you end up in a perpetual glitch that locks you in place and doesn’t go away until you let go of A.

1 Like

Gears UE would throw you into a full lock glitch where you couldn’t move for like 15 seconds. :joy::joy:

1 Like

This has been infuriating for years, and usually can cause death when you’re fighting alongside a teammate who has a Gnasher with no trigger and is Stevie Wonder’s biggest fan.

1 Like

Lets hope this can get some attention so Gears 5 will be different. However it being 2019 I’m not sure how many more changes Gears 5 will actually get.

1 Like

Considering Gears 4 still gets changes, there’s hope.

1 Like