Why does Melee remain enabled in specialty modes?

edit: this got no attention yet here we are a week later with longshots only, no melee. im loving it. thanks a ton TC

I enjoy how TC puts out fun game modes like gnashers only, Longshots only, golden gun. theyre all really enjoyable for me.

except when they aren’t…which is about 50% of the time, and it’s caused by people who just melee constantly and have just as many downs as they have kills in these game modes.

yeah I’m sure the main response is “your fault for getting too close” but whatever. I’m wondering if I’m the only person who thinks the potential of these game modes is held back quite a bit by people who don’t actually seem to want to play the game mode they queued up for. it seems pointless.

this was why i really loved the custom games only structure of gears 1. although some people were ■■■■■■ hosts, it allowed you to control the game a little bit so you could play with like minded players who play with a certain level of ettiquite, and remove people who won’t play ball.

if it’t a matter of “what if you run out of ammo” then just make it so you can only melee with 0 ammo.

3 Likes

The BEST part is coming soon is the knife/melee ONLY event and…

You gona get shot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes