Why does Gears 5 sucks?

The multiplayer is Gears is a absolutely trash.

I don’t even feel excited for a win cause theirs no incentive.

Thanks for the ■■■■■■ re up reward after grinding this garbage game. Never buying a gears again. Rip gears 6.

My rank can only be seen by others but not by me?

3 Likes

You only have to be excited about the cash shop, with its great deals.

1 Like

Man, I really miss the days when people played online versus for fun and not digital tchotchkes. Gamers needing a sense of progression in vs shooters is why the state of vs shooters is the way it is.

7 Likes

This is true, although it’s the developers of games that got us hooked on progression. I remember the days of Halo 2 online, the only thing you would earn for winning online matches was a higher number next to your name and that’s it, but I don’t think many people cared back then, I certainly didn’t. I much preferred the Gears of War 4 progression system, but oh well. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Gears 5 is great, the community isn’t which is what will really kill the game for you. As for the progression, there’s tons of stuff to unlock and more added pretty much every week. Sure the first Re-Up was pretty ■■■■■■ (blood sprays and expressions are really useless) but I wouldn’t stop there. It only took me 6 days (not actual time) to hit the first Re-Up and today I’ll be passing 300.

Stick with it, but most importantly don’t jump in with the community, even on co-op VS A.I… just fill your lobby with close friends and bots. Far better experience, far better challenge, and you won’t have ■■■■■■■ ruining your game every match.

A lobby full of friends and bots?

Yup, THATS the gears experience everyone’s crying out for lmfao

Man you really aimed for and hit the LoEnd of the gears spectrum with that

Ppl want to play competitive games, and have actual skill with movement and aiming being the only deciding factors in victory or defeat

It’s pretty simple in theory

1 Like