Why do I need to get stomped 3 times in a row by the same 5 stack before you realise that maybe I suck and won't beat them?

You give me people who are afk or semi afk in spawn who don’t get punished because they move slightly every minute or two. You give me teammates who give power weapons away like they’re going out of style or something against a 5 stack of very good players who abuse insta blind shotting and are all definitely above average skill level.

Why? Where is the Skill based matchmaking? Oh don’t worry us solo players get a 25% bonus, hell yeah 25% of sub 1k score sheeesh a whole 250? You’re absolutely bonkers TC that’s insane I bet those 5 stacks that whoop me 3 times back to back are jealous as fuuuuuuck.

I know that with the dwindling and split playerbase the difference in skill is going to become more apparent but why for the love of god do you need me and 4 other people to get whooped a total of 3 times (seems to be the golden number) before you give us a match we might win?

Edit: P.S. not telling me they’re a five stack isn’t a “solution” that’s just lazy and I will obviously be able to tell if I match against the same 5 man 3 times in a row.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Best bet, wait a few minutes before signing up again.

5 Likes

LOOOL

2 Likes

Yeah the match making is hopeless and now they have removed ranks there are loads of afk players as no one takes competitive seriously .

7 Likes

Wait…someone took PVP here serious ?

7 Likes

Fair point.
It just would be nice to have to a game where your team mates decide to hold the pad and the connection is decent but you’d have more luck winning the lottery than the latter happening.

5 Likes

You can really tell how hurt Wolf is from this paragraph alone.

1 Like

i noticed there are stacks with players that create new GT’s (u know alt accounts and all of that) and have some impact in the SBMM since their stats tend to be very similar to people that are also fairly new to the game or not played that much.

If you come across against a stack that is like that, wait for a few seconds and search game again

1 Like

At this point they should make everything social ranked with bot backfilling. Forget quit penalties. The ranking system is no longer. Play for progress and that’s it. Bring back the rolling lobby :smiley:

6 Likes

Usually dropping the clown turns things around for me

4 Likes

What I have a problem is not so much the fact of going against stacks, rather the quality of teammates i get so many games in a row.
Example going against the same 4 stack 5 games in a row:

Game #1: we get in our team a lv 40, re-up 0 who barely knows what the buttons even do.
Game #2: we get a guy who sees he going against a stack and basically gives up before the match even starts and just afk in spawn until we lose.
Game #3: we get splitscrenners, they quit shortly after not being very useful.
Game #4: we get a guy who constantly types in chat that we are losing because his team sucks, despite being in last.
Game #5: similar to the last one, we get a guy who spends the entire match insulting the other team, requesting 1v1 and stuff.

When you eventually get decent teammates it’s actually not too hard and unreasonable winning against stacks.

1 Like

No long live gardian ?:thinking:

6 Likes

I thought someone was clownposting again.
Clownposting defined: G rated ■■■■ posting because we can’t swear here.

2 Likes

I am G rated irl too

2 Likes

2,4 and 5 are all spot on :+1:

I was playing loads of the weekly social last week, as I really enjoy CTF, but it is hard to find ranked in that mode.

Have to say most fun I have had in a while, not too many tryhards or afkers, full stacks etc, I even managed several mvps. The in game chat was also used for far more friendly “banter”

Maybe OP would be happier there ? Ranked is not ranked anymore as such, more a time/numbers game.

Thank you for the reminder!
Haven’t been myself lately.

Long Live Guardian :vulcan_salute:t2:

5 Likes

No no. Its Long Live Capture the Flag now

10 Likes

Long live tdm :wink:

1 Like

Long live Breakout.

2 Likes