Why can't I choose my own server?

I can see the different regions in the options but why can’t I select it ?? I keep getting put in American servers that makes the game unplayable please fix it tc

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem every game I went into last night was American servers with over 100 ping, and the same today I have do idea what is going on, the servers seem messed up.and by now they should perfected the servers so really poor show by TC.

4 Likes

I’ve just stopped playing entirely until tc fixs this mess of a game

1 Like

I don’t blame you lol

1 Like

I agree, This is the first online multiplayer game where selecting which server you wanna play in is not possible

1 Like

Talk about a thread resurrection, :slightly_smiling_face:

But no, not the first game that does it and region hoppers ruined ranked games in previous Gears games so I’m glad they removed it.

It’s unreasonable that i have to enter and exit 5 games until i enter the only server i have reasonable good ping.
Waste of time!!! give us the option to lock servers if we want to!
This is why most people have lag issues (damage), don’t you see it?

1 Like

It’s likely a population issue. Believe me the lower pings don’t want higher ones on the server either so I wish they did do as you’re asking. My matches become laggy even if I have a 19ms ping when someone is above 80ms.

1 Like

It’s a pain in the ■■■ to play with 150ms in a server you DID NOT CHOOSE while there is a server with 50ms.
TC, have you tried to play RANKED with that ping? do you think is fun to lose 1000 score in ranked because of that? Now every time I get that ping I just leave and make everyone else to waste time, including me. I’m not the only one that does this and needs a fix.
Just give us the option to choose the server in SOCIAL AND RANKED.
It’s the first requirement in any multiplayer game, did you know that? , you cant be so noobs programming games.

2 Likes