Why can't human and orc gun skin be set separately?

Why can’t human and orc gun skin be set separately?

5 Likes

Yes, many people agree with you.

1 Like

Orcs with guns?

You know what he meant.

8 Likes

Not enuff dakka.

Now that’s proper orky.

3 Likes

Zug Zug

1 Like

Some might scoff at the OP for saying Orcs, but Gears is pretty much Warhammer 40K if it was super grounded.

1 Like

Now that we have Tactics, even more so

2 Likes

Serious talk now :
If they could reskin gears as a 40k game, my inner nerd would literally explode with joy.

1 Like

There will be mods for PC

2 Likes

I do remember a 40k game demo for the 360… back then I thought it was a Gears game for a second.

2 Likes

unnamed (3)
space-marine-1
What’s the difference here?

2 Likes

Lag

3 Likes

I mean, just give Nassar Embry a helmet and he’s basically an Emperor.

Hell the UIR and COG already look like Space Marines.

@SylarManVIP
Assuming you meant COG and Locust customized loadouts, I dunno why they weren’t in Gears 5. I liked that in 4.

1 Like

Gears is about Space Marines. They are Marines. In space. On a planet called Sera. Gears influenced so many shooters that came after it. Look at what happened to the Turok reboot. They turned Turok into a Space Marine.

1 Like

THE SPACE COWBOY! HEEH-YAH!

By technical definition we have Marines in Space.
But I don’t think the Gears came from somewhere else, and Sera is instead their “Earth.”

Call of Duty is about Space Marines. They are marines. In space. On a planet called Earth.
Until Infinite Warfare happened. Then it was just in space.

1 Like

im sorry man what are you talking about … what orcs ?

there are no Orcs in this game… perhaps Brazzers or xvideos have videos of Orcs… but not this game. .

Kindly let me know what are you talking about .

Regards.

A friend.

2 Likes

Out of ALL places Daniel :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

hahahahahaha @AkimboLeadPipes

I was very happy reading complex information on this forum regarding the meta and Freedom Lancer Techniques and then I encounter this dude talking about ORCS hahahahahha :smile:

1 Like