Who thought it was a good idea for daily objectives to not reset without completing them?

Seriously, what the ■■■■? It would be obnoxious enough on its own, but to do that in a system that assigns objectives around content players don’t own is complete ■■■■■■■■. I’ve had 3 of those locked in my queue for days on end. You get one reroll a day and maybe you get lucky and you get one you can actually do.

I am not spending premium currency on rerolls without the guarantee I get one that I can complete. Why the hell cant they reset daily like they used to. I completed the last tour, I won’t be completing this one. Not because I can’t, but because it’s not worth the medal grind it would take to do so.

When the dailies reset regardless of completion ToD is fine, when they don’t, it’s not. I thought the idea was that you could come in and play daily and be able to finish it. I forget the math, but it was around 5-6 stars a day to complete the ToD. Obviously that number increases every day you fall short…

I get it, you want money. You want me to buy the ■■■■■■■ iron, Spoiler alert - it isn’t happening. All it’s done is driven good will away from one of the people who actually likes the game.

Playing devil’s advocate a bit, the new system does allow for progress to be saved and to roll over until it’s completed which can be good in some circumstances. Swings and roundabouts etc.

Honestly, I wouldn’t have had a problem with the change, but for the inclusion of objectives that don’t account for player rosters. I literally cannot complete them and so they perpetually clog up my objective feed until I get lucky with a reroll.

In the past I was clearing 4 a day with an exception here and there. Now I’m lucky to get to complete. Maybe I have horrendous luck, but they keep resetting into inpossible objectives 1-3 days later perpetuating the problem. Even if they do land on something else it’s usually map based which are time consuming sinkholes. I haven’t had a day where I could complete 3 objectives since Christmas because of this issue.

I agree the new system can play out in an unfair manner, should get a free reroll on any challenge over 24hrs old

I hate this, hate it with a passion
EVERYONE uses this saying
And it destroys me
Cuts me to the core
It’s offensive, heartless, careless sh*t like this in society today that divides us as a people

It’s exclusionary and unforgivable to keep bringing up 2 out of the 3 staple icons of the children’s playground repetitively in normal conversation whilst willfully disregarding the 3rd, 2 points of an imperative triangle that are by no means any more important than the 3rd

Enough is enough

RESPEC 2da Slide!!

#Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetoo

Sounds like you got woke! :wink:

1 Like

That would make it more tolerable…
I got frustrated to the point where I don’t care anymore. My “free reroll” of the day gives me nothing but 12 chapters of escape on insane and 2 win x game type on x map for 2 ■■■■■■■ stars. I like this game, but man do they make it hard sometimes. Maybe I’ll care again after a break.