Who remembers the “trippy” weapon skin from GOW 4 lol

Sweater imago>>>>

2 Likes

We’ve truly come far with Imago. He went from Sweater Imago to Helmet Imago. Point me in the direction of another character with more development, I’ll wait.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for leg warmer imago :flushed:

1 Like

When we hit Gears 7 they’ll combine all previous pieces to make Exodia Imago.

4 Likes

Sweater + helmet + bandolier lol.

Right, but the color scheme of the two skins is still different then even without the omen on them? Again, I don’t have the Syndrome skins in 5 and don’t know what they look like.

I love that all of my Yugioh knowledge comes from the abridged series because I never watched or played actual Yugioh.

1 Like

Cosmetics cost money. So obviously they have to shove your character into your face at all times.

If you can actually get kills while using those skins you’re a freak. I’ve always hated moving skins, so distracting for me.

So you’re basically saying I’m better than you?

:smirk:

1 Like

Please let this be the next crossover

Yes

2 Likes

I’m gonna put this on future job applications

2 Likes

Primordial:

Emissive:

Black Mamba:

Lightning Storm (rubbish image):

There were others, like that Crazy Clown one, but that will do.

Sheesh, Gears 4 weapon skins were so much better.

4 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks the Trippy skins sucked?

3 Likes

You’re not. They are some of the worst looking skins I’ve ever seen ever and I would rather have Collector’s skins over them.

1 Like

I don’t like animated skins in general.

Always thought they were kind of distracting.

1 Like

Gears 4 had some standout skins like the ones you posted, but Gears 5 has some amazing skins as well, probably more consistent quality skins too at that.

I’ll give them credit for that - they may have things they need to work on in their games, but The Coalition makes the best weapon skins in the industry to me - and they are free if you choose to wait.

3 Likes

Fair enough. You are entirely entitled to your own opinion.

Even if it’s very wrong indeed.

TC killed Anya off screen, told us instead of showed us, and most importantly, they ran outta red spray paint

1 Like