Who is the official forum troll?

So I have always considered that I was the owner of this title. However, there seems to be some people who’d like to challenge me on it. So we need to settle this here and now:
Who is the official troll?

Ps. Would honestly love to hear the mods on this one.

3 Likes

@avaramis

7 Likes

With good or bad intentions?

6 Likes

Pretending to like eSports - :trophy: to that person(s).

Otherwise @TC_Clown

2 Likes

I too consider myself a world leader in categories I both make up and assign to myself.

You have not outlined anything whatsoever about how this made-up title you have assigned to yourself can actually be challenged, nor a winner assigned.

Is this thread a scam to try to get me to admit you are important to me in some very clutching at straws type way?

Are you truly this desperate for validation?

Edit: Have added tags to this thread to highlight to people that you work out.

15 Likes

A fellow man of culture.

Exactly. That is the point.

Yes. When I said “mods” I meant you specifically.

Yes.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Just don’t skip leg day and end up like me.

3 Likes

He was vicious to that annoying knob that time. Not just claws and teeth, but pouring vinegar on the wound afterwards. :joy:

1 Like

@TC_Clown You’re not a troll. You’re just like everyone else. A faceless worker drone in a communist utopia. You’re not special and there’s no crown for you. Now get back to work.

3 Likes

Aye, he/she gets my vote for that ana

2 Likes

This is true love :heart:

2 Likes

The one who doesn’t get banned

1 Like

I may fool people from time to time and mercilessly kill steal them when the difficulty level is low, but a troll? Me?
I don’t think we can settle this here. Let’s step outside.

3 Likes

He needs people to know…

He sends me workout pics mid sesh.

3 Likes

My troll reprise is now hidden - “This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.”
That’s like an active trolling headshot right?
Or is my forum jammed? IDEK :laughing:

1 Like

@Mark36111

4 Likes

@S_IK_O_IR_G_E

He may be M.I.A, but he’ll always be an S tier troll.

3 Likes

Agreed.

@TC_Clown you’re more of a clown than a troll. You post silly but not entirely disagreeable things. There are other forum members who are just here to argue with people, and never engage in good faith debate. Your posts are interesting, theirs are tedious in that you always know what they will be.

6 Likes

@Teady_Bearz at one time deserved this title IMO but he doesn’t bless us with his posts anymore.

2 Likes