Who is the biggest Legend in the Gears community? (OP4)

With the addition of the infinitely repeating but ever-increasing post-general rank, I have seen people have an incentive to push beyond their normal limits and go even further beyond.

So far @Omen_LP has managed to push himself beyond 100!

Do we have any other contenders?

And please feel free to post your ranks no matter your legend or otherwise status :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Legend 32 for TOD.
As for re-ups I was going to stop at 20. Untill I added you as a friend. Dam you @GhostofDelta2 I keep seeing your dam 30 plus re up emblem on my friends list and now I want that Shiny new object next to my GT. Dam you! :wink:
Time to start playing horde because pvp isn’t cutting it xp wise.

1 Like

I think I am 22. If I had boost, would likely be legend 97.

1 Like

I’ve literally played so much of Gears 5, my rank is back at 1.

I don’t know how, but it happened.

3 Likes

Legend 48, but will be 49 after I complete my daily objectives.

1 Like

How many of you have jobs? @GhostofDelta2 you dont count mate.

14 Likes

They must have spent iron to get that high a legend? Im 53ish at reup 36 lvl 73.

1 Like

I’ve got Boost which has helped and I got to General after 2 weeks (but then this was a normal amount of time for me - pre-pandemic I got to General after around 2 weeks for Ops 1-3 as well), and with the pandemic alot of my old social activities just aren’t happening right now so I’ve got much more gaming time right now. My two dodgeball leagues have been suspended for now, and I also normally go to lots of live music events which again, just aren’t happening right now. I visit family once per week, but yeah… more gaming time! Plus I mostly work from home so often jump on around lunchtime for a short while. I’ve not been playing an awful lot of other games too, so it’s mostly GOW5.

Also there are lots of little short-cuts for clearing daily objectives which is helpful to know. I always see the daily objectives as a means to an end - so I just want to plow trough them. I always look at them and work out what I can do in the same game, so I can minimise the time it takes.

2 Likes

Ha! I am at re-up 4 lvl 55! I can’t come close to you all! All I play is Guardian!

Long live Guardian!!!

6 Likes

Talking about legend in the tour not reup :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not even sure what that is where do I see it?

Long live Guardian!!

1 Like

In the Tour of duty section, what are you?

I’m a legend in my own mind.

I guess I could have spent iron and got to legend faster.

Only less than 20 at this point.

Since I play every day (mostly), my assumption is people have either spent iron rerolling or played a heck of a lot for the random extra star.

6 Likes

Sgt 3 19 %?

1 Like

Once you hit general every 12 stars awarded you 750 Mario coins and a new legend rank.

5 Likes

I am currently legend rank 71.

I can screen shot it if proof is needed or something. :+1:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Example below

3 Likes

Awesome work mate!

1 Like

Thanks man,

I have to push it to get those Hero’s up for the guides. Just another step to the whole making a guide process.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Get that power!

Haha.

2 Likes