Who are the best Trash Talking character skins to buy?

who are the best Trash Talking character skins to buy?
cog / swarm

Defo not this one
Image result for jack gears 5

2 Likes

Well… We really don’t know what kind of things he beeps! :sweat_smile:

Jack’s actions alone does the talking for him.

For example, the possibility of joining a Horde Frenzy at Wave 11 and managing to finish the match having out-damaged all other players.

”Good day, gentlemen.”

5 Likes

Black steel Baird and black steel savage Kantus.

You will be unstoppable.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Sombrero!

…or was that just me hallucinating?

Ben Carmine’s “Boo!” voice line is “You suck!” I think it’s the top contender. He also has a top 3 most annoying laugh.

Oh it’s nothing compared to Casan, Lizzie and Anya though.

1 Like

I think he goes toe-to-toe with Anya. It’s pretty obnoxious.

1 Like

No bonus points for Dizzy’s braying? I mean he’s my spirit animal and all, but, dang.

Dont forget Myrrah and her knife wound!

Easy there cowboy… you’re treading on thin ice there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oi!

That doesn’t work in this thread anymore than Dom’s crying over Maria would.

I have a lot of time for Anya, it’s disgusting how TC mistreated her character, but that laugh is just awful. I mean what is it? Someone imitating a really posh laugh? Oh do pass the Chardonnay, Miss Stroud!

As for Lizzie. It’s purely meant to be annoying and it is annoying. Hm…funny trail of thought. What’s more painful, being stabbed or being incinerated alive by those you sworn your life to fight for?

Yeeeees? You can’t deny it. As I said above I like her character but the laugh is ridiculous.

Honestly agreed, she doesnt sound the same. Sam got treated with more respect with her voicelines.

Shes amazing and full of joy.

Dorky

As an almost exclusively Black Steel Anya user I take umbrage at that slander!

I don’t now about her laugh as I don’t use that emote, my most used Anya emote is ‘Sorry about that’. :smirk:

The contender for most annoying emote has to be Kait’s Boooooo… particularly when it’s used…

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…again.

Just like someone did in a game I was in yesterday. :roll_eyes:

I actually like the Kait boo emote :joy:.

I dont play as her anymore but when I do I use it :sunglasses:

Yes I know. I’m glad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Christ I do not disagree here! Another one was Cosmonaut’s “■■■■■■■!”…which was for most the sole reason they used the character.

Edit: I love how “■■■■■■■” is censored out on these forums for an 18 Rated Franchise. Such a sensitive world we live in.

3 Likes

Not sure if it counts as trash talk but Lahni will just scream like a psychopath when she kills someone.

2 Likes

dumb Image result for ■■■