Who agrees with me?

Point blank range with gnasher needs to be increased. The game feels too slow now and a bit dull online. Add another bullet to the gnasher. Decrease lancer capacity to -5-10 bullets. Remove terminators from ranked. Sort out the difference in movement between alternate remapped and default!! This causes huge game inconsistency.

Sort match making out eu for example is too small. Therefore pairing up with anything for now would be fine! It makes players learn… but from this you need to sort out the ranked system… i.e if a good skilled team beats a low ranked team the low ranked team shouldnt recieve much of a loss in points.

Really try and make the system simple. A win should also give players in the team points… a loss but having the most points in the game should also reward points…

Add ranked placement level i.e masters on screen visible in pre lobbies and lobbies like g4. This is a must!!

If a player quits within first round of ranked all players should be able to Mainmenu or just recieve 0 points and draw at the end of the game.

DO NOT ALLOW PLAYERS TO VIEW WHO THEY ARE PLAYING BEFORE THE GAME STARTS THE CAN EASILY DISSOLVE THE LOBBY.

Pressing social before the rank match starts you can see who you are playing this should not be visible in ranked. A player can easily dissolve the lobby i.e quit app or just back out of lobby and not lose points or get suspended. This needs to be fix asap.

Removed allfathers from king of the hill, the spawns dont suit the mode.

Removed scoreboard on screen in gridiron make this appear via a button, in game this is too visible whilst playing.

This game could be a lot better if all of these was implemented.

2 Likes

Agreed with everything expect incredible gnasher point blank?
That thing is a cannon already

@IMy_Snub_Hurts I think you can go into the option/settings and make it so that only the HUD w/o the scoreboard shows up in gridiron. I think.

1 Like