WHITE / BLACK Phantom weapon SKINS | conpcet

art
versus
gears-4

(OnyxThePrime) #21

This is dope, would also like a black phantom weapon skin set or a rainbow phantom weapon skin set!

(Belkain) #22

I would also like a Red version, orange is fine but not good enough and pink is …well pink. We got the character maybe we’ll get the phantom ruby?

(SmokeTastyBuds) #23

Now those are some skins I’d like to collect!

Props to op for taking the time to whip up a visual :+1:

(TotalMadMike) #24

Looks great!!

(DarkChaoz95) #25

Here’s my concept! Better yet I removed the cloudy background! ;D

Jokes aside I like the white phantom but I also like a multi colored phantom set too.

(NUBinbound) #26

well done, i like the dropshot’s color

(DarkChaoz95) #27

Cheers! Ironically i did this image months ago if not a year and posted on reddit. i just forgot to post it on forums xD.

(III EnVii III) #28

I still want my Snake Eye (which I can’t find a picture of anymore, they were on the old forums) and Snaked Skins.

But these White ones look nice!

I wish TC did White and Black Ones, maybe Black for eSport Packs and white for streams/pack ?

(Crxman1972) #29

They look great

(Eden Frequency) #30

These would be really cool!

(Belkain) #31

TC should hire as creative artist or something, whether it’s meant to be a joke or not I would most definitely like to see this in game, I would even pay for some sets.

(AstralXTactix) #32

Looks really good :+1::+1:
Just a quick question, how do you get phantom skins? :sweat_smile: (package?)

(Daego Thunder) #33

Very shag a delic bud

(GOW CHARACTERS) #34

Bro can you make a Black set also

(SiN PhanTumzz) #35

Another good idea I thought of would to do a color strobe one that changes different colors

(FIALHO 94 SP) #36

:risonho::risonho::risonho: sim. muito bom.

(Sugar IT) #37

Given your feedback and I added the black variant and a set for the skins ranks.
Thank you all. :wink:

(III EnVii III) #38

I’m sorry but I will hate you for eternity if TC don’t offer a White & Black Phantom Set now because they look so nice!! :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That Black Phantom Gnasher though :heart:

(JITheThunder) #39

I like these. looks Nice. It would be good match with black steal characters.

(III EnVii III) #40

Crimson Red / Blood Red - this would be nice too, better than the orange looking ones.