Which skins would you want in Gears 6?

If they ever make it, which skins would you wanna see?

For me, it’d be Helena Stroud. They could’ve put Anya’s head on Bernie’s armor. Would’ve been awesome.

2 Likes

Brash Brigade Lahni.
Heroic Lahni.

2 Likes

the desert armor one is boss

1 Like

Well, you already stole my answer.

Helena Stroud or Carlos Santiago. Those would be my choices, easily. I wanna hear voices to put with their faces.

Plus it would be cool if any of their lines mimic lines from Anya/Dom respectively, since they were both role models for their younger family members.

3 Likes

Fodd Rergusson.

5 Likes

And the removal of some of his new lines.

Please and thank you TC.

If for any reason you cant supply me with this dom, I’d happily take this person

By the way, if we somehow get Sofia over a gears 3 skin, I’ll probably blow my fuse. Like seriously… you had time to give us V-Day Marcus (the worst V-Day skin btw) but didnt have time to give us sad Dom… an actual good gears 3 skin.

3 Likes

Different skins to Vrol. Arguably the best voice in Gears 5 but I’m not a big fan of his skirt, I mean skin.

4 Likes

A long-haired Aussie with a penchant for vegemite and muscular calfs

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Hive Buster Sam lol.

Sofia and Alex Brand, though I doubt I will ever see them again.

Actually, in all honesty, I want them all. Every character from every game. Of course, only those actually in the campaigns and stories. Guest characters can get F***ED lol.

5 Likes

Sofia.

Her interactions with Paduk would be interesting. I already heard the Paduk dialogue involving Sofia, so when she’s officially in, it’d be even juicier.

2 Likes

Vrol is a badass

2 Likes

Besides V-Day Sam, I’d like to see more unique skins for her like Hivebuster, Desert Armor, Civilian, Chrome Steel and whatever the new esports skin will be called. Of course I can’t forget about Black Steel Sam. Such a shame they didn’t bring her back for Gears 5.

3 Likes

A Robbo the Yobbo skin.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a Morrigan skin, since it’s the same voice.

Claudia Black really only does the one voice but it’s the perfect voice so why change it?

1 Like

2 Likes

She has some cool hair.

You know, I don’t think I’ve run across a single person using her male counterpart in Horde. Only her.

1 Like

I’ve used him and his laugh is kinda silly.

That’s the sole reason why I love using her. I just like the tomboy aesthetic.

Because Saguino is lame in comparison :face_vomiting: Only used him once in horde and it was awful.

He has like 3 different accents/voices. Sanguino will sound like 3 completely different people sometimes.

1 Like