Where's today's gears pack?

Where’s today’s gears pack

1 Like

Are you referring to the featured pack? I was also wondering this.

1 Like

There isn’t one.

So they aren’t even bringing back one? Do they not want my money?

2 Likes

No not this week. They said this on the developers stream last night. If you’re desperate to give TC your money there’s always the Aaron Griffin skin or the many eSports packs under the eSports section.

3 Likes

I’ll wonder if the onyx guard will ever return (hopefully with his voice or a completely new voice)

I hope they don’t make any new packs. Bring back old ones and that’s it. The same people here asking for new character skins will be crying later on in Gears 5 asking why are we getting the same skins from Gears 4 and not new ones.

2 Likes

Dang that sucks. Already got that stuff

Their will be a new pack in the next two weeks. Nobody reply saying “WhErEs tHe prOof¿” Im always right.

That’s assuming if TC decides not to bring back characters and skins from this game.

You’re constant negativity, on literally every single post on the forums, is utterly obnoxious. Get a life dork.

3 Likes

There’s no returning Gear Pack this week.

1 Like

He doesn’t deserve the name Hayabusa.

So no gear pack this week. That’s fine but did they give a reason? Seems like it would be easy to press a few buttons and bring back the zombie carmine pack or something for a quick buck, right?

are the glowies still up?

No reason given as far as I heard on the developer’s stream. There have been occasions in the past where theres been no feature pack so it’s not unheard of. There was no mention of what’s in store next week. We’ll probably have something then. Dunno if it’ll be an old pack returning or a new one, but I had the sense they got a couple more new packs left. And theyll probably announce the season 6 reward in the next couple of weeks.

Lmao ok dude. You gonna stop me?

2 Likes

Wow good one

1 Like

Yeah Tony! Why don’t you be more positive? Ya know, like talk about unicorns and rainbows and stuff, that would be much more in line with everyone else here :joy:

1 Like

Yeah good idea. Don’t want to hurt any snowflakes feelings around here

2 Likes