Where is the Snowball Fight Vs Event

Either I’m blind, or it’s missing…

5 Likes

Next week. The blogpost article clearly states this.

5 Likes

I didn’t see a blogpost article, but thanks for being so kind :smirk:

7 Likes

So glad that we must wait a week to unlock Christmas Marcus so I can enjoy him for the new year and not for Christmas.

26 Likes
2 Likes

When you download frozen free fall you can go into 2 player versus and partake in the snowball throwing event.

1 Like

100% agreed. I don’t get why it’s not the weekly event.

2 Likes

Gears of war 4 did Gearsmas better. More skins and more time to use them

3 Likes

How do the eliminations with snowshot work? Is this something that you start with or is there only one on the map that everyone will be going for ?

1 Like

@Nukezillla their will be an event next week that is all snowshot

Yeah scratching my head as to why they didn’t release this Christmas stuff 2-3 weeks ago

3 Likes

Really you care about which Human season/Holiday it is in a computer game playing on a completely different world ? Hmmm.

Well in that case where is my Yule and Winter solstice stuff ?

1 Like

They could’ve just made a drunk hungover Marcus skin for New Years

6 Likes

What is it ?

1 Like

It’s frozen free fall.

A joke from Snow Queen

2 Likes

Yeah same here. I can’t see the snowball fight on mine either…can do all the rest but won’t be able to get The father Marcus skin without the snowball fight!

Where is this blog post that says it’s being released next week? Haven’t seen anything saying that?

2 Likes

In the end of OSOK: “And for the Snowball fight fans out there, your time will come.”

So this week: OSOK, next week: Snowball.

2 Likes

Bro fr I was like where the hell is the event? Just let me have the option to buy the the character literally don’t have time for this

4 Likes

Terrible timing on the part of TC.

2 Likes