Where is any single-life elimination game mode?

I was upset when Execution was taken out of the public multiplayer modes, but Gridiron was honestly my favorite game mode after I gave it a try. Was it really so unpopular that they completely took out all single-life elimination gaem modes? I gave Gears 5 a break about two thirds of the way into Operation 4 because I was having fun with Apex: Legends, but I always go back to Gears. Always have. During the time in Operation 4 I mainly played Gridiron and 2v2 Ganshers because everything else is too hectic. Don’t get me wrong I would still play the other modes, and I am going to right now as I have Gears 5 loaded and don’t have a choice, but it sucks to see that there are no choices for me to play Execution or Gridiron publicly. Am I insane? Am I too wack of a Gears player now? Is this what people actually wanted?

P.S. I never post on the forums, I’m just actually shocked. I’ve put up with everything from the changes of Gears and always gave it the benefit of the doubt and always played the game, but for the first time I’m actually upset and don’t know if I’m going to play this operation past dailies. This is really just a rant.

2 Likes

I really hope they bring execution or gridiron back to ranked. Hell even make it the dev playlist mode…

1 Like

I’d settle for the single life playlist they just got rid of.

I loved playing that list… Now i hardly play because i hate koth (i know I’m weird).

2 Likes

1 Like

They got eliminated and that was their only single lifes, too… :neutral_face: