Where are these weapon skins coming from

I have noticed a bunch of cool weapon skins lately and I have no clue where they are coming from. I know not in game store bc the ones I’ve been seeing were never for purchase in the store. I also know you can’t craft them , so I am just wondering? Maybe a promotional thing or what? Anybody know? Thanks!

A pic would be nice. Hard to tell which ones you’re referring to by this post alone.

1 Like

Do you happen to have a picture? Or can you describe what they look like?

Rockstar chips ahoy. I think chip ahoy has a good one after certain amount of purchases , this is all second hand info. I went out of my way buying Rockstar to get Gears 4 content, wasn’t worth it only decent one was the acid omen. Crappy xp cards. I learned my lesson.

Well no I don’t have a picture . Ones was red neon like , another one was blue neon like. If I see them in-game I’ll try to take a screenshot. I was just wondering if y’all have seen some yourself. Sorry for bad discriptions , kinda hard to describe

Sounds like Team Metal or Team Rock. Both are in the TOD.
Rockstar gave away 6 Lancers. Seagate gave one, and I think a replica lancer came with one.

1 Like

Nah they are not that. I’ll take a screenshot next time I see them! They could be one of the 7 Lancers I didn’t know about that . I’ll let y’all know

Post your screenshot.

Done.

Delivery Driver Breaker Mace is pretty great.

Is it color blast?

IMG_92a495b0-cd5d-4df6-9bcb-560f5752440c

IMG_7647d2cb-ec4e-406e-8eaa-c8f749561d0c

Those are the Team Metal skins you earn from Tour of Duty.

1 Like

Oh so you earn more then one variant of weapon skin for tod. I thought it was just one skins. Bc that’s not what picture it shows up n tod for the weapon skins u win

The tour pic is deceptive. That’s what they look like.

Team metal bruh.

Any weapon skin you earn in ToD rewards you the entire set for all weapons.

1 Like

Yeah I know that’s just not the picture they show on the TOD in game . It’s looks completely different rt. It shows it blue and red not all blue. But also I seen a neon red one . Where would that come from?

They change color for COG or swarm.

2 Likes

And the red you’re seeing is probably the reflection from the red sand on the map. (Oops, replied to the wrong guy, meant it for @SaintGilliam.)

1 Like