When a player has 80-200 ping

I admit having someone with an erratic ping sucks but there’s one huge problem with your request.

You didn’t buy their copy of the game. They spent money on the game. Who are you to tell them what they can and can’t play?

It’s not that big a deal on horde cause it’s PvE. I joined a match at like wave 28. 4 people already in the game on elite. They didn’t have or lost their engineer so I switched to Kat. For some reason my ping was in the 200’s. I didn’t feel anything affect my game play though. Since I was the engineer they certainly didn’t complain lol

Read this thread from EU players that are on US servers…Funny how your “facts” are completely opposite to what all these people are also saying. Why are we always connecting to US servers

1 Like

“Hello, spectrum. I’d like to change my internet speed. Yes I’ll pay the same amount. Say, you guys don’t have a slower speed do you? No?”

wires him $100

“How about now”

1 Like

Lying? wtf are you on about?

My ping has been near 400 for the longest. I thought it was me but I figured it out and no it’s not. Many times in the middle of matches I would get booted out for no reason. It would say I have been kicked or some other lame excuse. How can I be kicked from a Hoard match? I want to be able to play matches from beginning to end non-stop without the lagging. One minute somebody’s in front of me and as soon as I raise my weapon Poof, they are gone just like that. I think it’s a time glitch because after that happens I end up catching up with everybody else in battle someplace else on the map. How the heck did I get here?

This game is “America of war”. I get tbagged for losing a 1v1 at a corner because screen showed muzzle flash and bullets coming out whereas the replay shows literally ■■■■ all like I sat there and just ate the shot lol. If I search lower ping it takes ages to find a match. You can’t win ping wise.

2 years…later

1 Like

2 years on and the game still plays horrifically.

Play any other shooter for a bit and then come back to this game PVP, my god it’s awful!!
Pointless bringing out new maps when the game plays so bad online.

1 Like

2 years and still not seeing any video footage to suggest high pings have an advantage. Not saying there is and not saying there isn’t, but anytime I played high ping, the game was straight up unplayable.

1 Like

From his name there’s about a 99% chance this kid played gb and complained about playing against Mexicans & South Americans on their hosts where he himself would have 100+ ping to their connection.

1 Like

What does my gt indicate about me?

no haha I literally just mean that I know his clantag

1 Like

Oh… lmao :sweat_smile:

What does my gt indicate about me?

1 Like

Everything that one would need to know.

3 Likes

You are correct Jojo

Thanks Jojo

1 Like

I feel attacked.

1 Like

@GhostofDelta2 am sure can tell you that Asian players like me and Aussies like him have the worst experience possible. Nothing less than 180 to 200 ping and we are expected to complete the same set of challenges, medals, achievements and ranks that people in NA and EU can with much better ping.

We always connect to an NA server 99% of the time and have to put up with horrible lag and spongy hit detection in games. We don’t have any handicap benefit. If anything we have to play with a massive handicap and still be competitive. And to top that, people decide to trash talk on us when we dont do well in a game…

I dont need to add anymore to this… the proof is in the bloody pudding

2 Likes

That’s not how it works. People have sufficient to great internet. It’s not people fault the servers don’t match up with appropriate data centers for where people live.