Whats your Kd gears 5 and what do you guys consider a good kd

Whats your guys kd be honest

It’s shared across all game modes so if you just play VS AI you’ll have a higher K/D then someone who just plays ranked in most cases

2 Likes

I hate how K/D works in this game. What happened to good ol’ basic stat systems?
also inb4 “this is a team game K/D doesn’t matter! support, lancer, downs etc…”

Anyways my K/D is buttcheeks

2.0 is good 2.4+ is where it starts to get impressive
I wish I could have a 2.4 but I just don’t know how those pros slay so hard, I’m casual.

I brought my kd up took for ever just wish I could see my kill to death so I know

The stats work and refresh? My KD has literally been the same since launch.

Need the war journal back next gears

3 Likes

TC got lazy. No detailed War Journal and no individual stats. A sort of little golden :fu: to the mass army of golden :fu:s facing the loyal fans.

Mine is 2 lol. I don’t really care what anyone’s KD is provided they can do some basic team support and move to next instead of letting the other team get a good footing on the next ring.

1 Like

That’s kind of a loose term question. Gears 5 ranked is not skillful. And too easy to GIB. Which inflates K/D tremendously for low skill players.

But in a high skill Gears of war ranked play, A realistically good K/D would be 1.0. In over 100 ranked games played that is.

I don’t take my K/D serious in this game like in 4 because of the “eliminations”

Gears 4 was when you were able to show it off

2 Likes

I had a 1.5 in ranked and almost a 1.7 in social back on 4. I thought I was decent at 4.

1 Like

legend has it you were a god in 4 and are dormant right now to unleash your inner beast in OP7 & 8

Onyx 3 isnt a bad rank, hence the Onyx Guard profile pic, but there is no golden gear in gears 5 so I cant change my pfp to reflect my rank :pensive:

if you go to diamond, you can use Recruit Clay because of his armor color

Maybe I will :wink:

you better carry me though

Ill call over the expert to carry us @TC_Clown

2 Likes

It is nice to have stats to see how you improve but some people treat it like a phallus extender.

2 Likes

You know, I’m something of a pro myself

3 Likes

what a GOAT.

1 Like