Whats up with this gears new update?

Hello guys, i rarely post here but im going to this time cause i feel its my duty to at least leave here my sort of complaint about things i dont see or consider right, any and all of you are free to agree or disagree, but if you agree i suggest you all manifest in this or another topic so that TC can see that we players are not sleeping…

I feel that since the end of OP3 the game has been ruined, i lost most of my playstyle back then and another time like in the op’s before had to adapt…what for? making it easier for noobs, i get the idea, but i cannot agree with it, op4 made drasdical speed reducements and nerf on most reaction shots because as the devs said bla bla bla the experienced player will always get the kill… bro, he is suposed to; he has trained countless hours for it! noobs are complaining? have them practice like us did for God’s sake! op3 was already a campfest and op4 made it much worse, when after countless hours of practice loyal players made it trhough and it was being enjoyable again you decide to what? make us adapt again? each time worse? ive been asking this question to everyone i see in game and the opinion is unanymous!; bring the tunning bacjk the way it was!! this makes no sense, its too slow, too nerfed and once again WE that are here most like me from day one have to adapt and adapt and adaptwhy dont noobs adapt? youre losing all your comunitty to this you think newcomers will stay? they will play a dozen of hours and leave because this is crap and theres no reward on practicing cause y’all mr.devs are going to make it impossible for us again, ask yourself’s if it’s worth doing this, YOU devs and people who lick they’re boots are making gears DEAD not the people who stick here and believe in practice to acheive perfection, theres nothing to acheive anymore cause you take it away theres no reward in a game with nothing to offer than camping and walking forward mindlessly; CHANGE THIS BACK, i fall asleep trying to reach mid map its ridiculous!

Also what is gears? what does it have that makes it unique and appealing? exactly that! what the others dont have! a fast paced unique movement system where you have the shot at dodge and win out of your skill, this is becoming a slown down call of duty or counter strike go now if i want to play those trust me i will go there cause theyre good at what they’re meant for, gears has to be gears and not this bs u keep making, stop killing the game and our time please, another thing while youre at it, fix whats really broken and not whats worth saving:

FIX PERFORMANCE ISSUES ON PC VERSION!! LOTS OF US WITH EITHER NVIDIA OR AMD ARE SUFFERING FROM HORRIBLE MICRO STUTTERING NON RELATED TO HARDWARE AND WIDELY TESTED ACROSS OTS OF GAMES AND WITH HIGH END HARDWARE THERES NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THIS BUT NOT CARING ABOUT US.

FIX BAD SHOT REGISTERING SYSTEM!! ITS RIDICULOUS HOW MANY TIMES IT HAPPENS AND WITH ALL THE UPDATES ITS OUTRAGEOUS YOU NEVER EVEN MADE THE EFFORT TO FIX IT, INSTEAD YOU JUST TAKE AWAY FROM LONG TERM PLAYERS, GOOD JOB!

FIX THE ABSURD PING DIFFERENCES ADVANTAGES!!! AFTER ALL THIS TIME ANOTHER THING YOU ABSOLUTELY MADE NO EFFORT TO FIX IS THIS ITS NOT BALANCED PEOPLE WITH 10 OR 5 PING TRASHING ON TOP OF EVERYONE ELSE EVEN IF THE DIFFERENCE IS ABOUT 15 MS OR 20 AND PEOPLE WITH 130-150+ BEING ABSOLUTE IMMORTAL GODS,

FIX THESE THINGS THAT NEED FIXING INSTEAD IOF DESTROYING THE GAME FROM MECHANICS ASPECT AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

You’re the ones responsible for the miserable state that the game is now, and us people seeing this and not complaining and making our opinion known are too so please whoever agrees and feels identified in the same way please post and make them see it…

im sorry for my bad english as im not a native, i come from Portugal a small country on europe where there is no more base of players besides me or maybe 2 other guys MAYBE and you know why? cause of you the coalition, nobody wants to play this anymore, fix it before theres no return. Thanks in advance.

Alucard.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Big Tuning Thread